Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,114 posts
  • 431 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by GRB1959
  • Topic is favorited by 157 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Super Chexx Service Manual - Page 7.pdf (PDF preview)
    sc (resized).jpg
    IMG_0245 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0246 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0244 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0241 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20231121_223429875.jpg
    AIwr.gif
    20230402_121006 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231007_154725659 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0081 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0043 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0042 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0041 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzrider926.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 10 years ago

My kids are still young, but I will probably pick one of these up myself in a few years.

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from sammiesguys:

This was one of my favorite games to play as a kid. I would love to own one some day myself. I see that you can get them with a split base or without. Is the only reason for having the split base to get it through narrower doors? Otherwise, does it matter?
    Good luck with your search, OP.

Yes. You need to have a 35" door to fit the non split base through a doorway if i'm not mistaken. I've been researching these and planned for it be my next purchase, untill MMR was announced. Who knows it still my be my next toy.

6 years later
    #1751 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I would go with the split base just to be safe and also they are supposed to be putting up one year same as cash financing this week sometime. They have the Pay Pal 6 months same as cash option right now. Just thought I would throw that out there in case it helps you any.
    Which game are you going to get? I think I'm going to get the Miracle on ice version.

Where did you hear about the 1 year same as cash?

#1757 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

By talking to the people in sales where they make the games. I just talked to Lindsey this afternoon actually and she said that she was told that it is supposed to be available starting tomorrow.

Nice. Getting an MMR soon so no way I can get one right now, but with that deal maybe it’s possible.

#1763 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I was wondering the same thing. Is that not ridiculous or what? On a side note, I have started watching hockey a little bit since I've gotten interested in the bubble hockey thing and NHL 20 on the PS4 and holy crap hockey is an awesome sport. Those guys get after it, much more exciting than today's NFL. I never thought i would ever hear myself say those words in a million years.

Go and catch a game live if you can. Nothing like playoff hockey.

#1773 4 years ago

Yeah uppers are not bad. Sitting closer you get a better feel for the speed of the game, which at that level is extremely fast paced. I had Caps season tickets for a few years in the uppers.

Haven’t watched or Paid attention to the blue jackets this season but it’s still early. They went all in last year at the trade deadline and it didn’t pan out for them.

1 month later
    #2115 4 years ago

Remember when nib pins were 4K?

4 weeks later
    #2196 4 years ago

Got an email from USA hockey. Use code MIRACLE40 to get $150 off the miracle on ice version. Good thru the end of February.

1 year later
    #2690 2 years ago

So I got my game yesterday. What do people use to clean the dome from finger prints etc? I got young kids and they like to touch the dome constantly.

Other than that loving this thing. Kids are having a blast with it and I think this will get a lot of love in my house.

1 week later
    #2695 2 years ago

Yeah occasionally I’ll hear boos but it’s usually random quotes from the announcer or even a cheer once in awhile.

6 months later
    #2803 2 years ago

I got 4 from Taylor myself. Work well. It wont hold much larger then a can, so if you like to drink from a cup, like a yeti, it may not be wide enough. Not a knock against it just letting you know.

1 month later
    #2845 2 years ago
    Quoted from phillyfan64:

Finally joined the club. Temporarily set up in the living room. Gameroom should be done in a few weeks.
    [quoted image]

Congrats. The LEDs are a nice touch. Kids wanted them and glad I got them. Pops with the lights off.

895E4CBA-FF55-4F93-9B7E-D16BEB53873A (resized).jpeg895E4CBA-FF55-4F93-9B7E-D16BEB53873A (resized).jpegA91A5AF8-46D2-48C6-BA37-4123AC0F00B5 (resized).jpegA91A5AF8-46D2-48C6-BA37-4123AC0F00B5 (resized).jpeg
    #2860 2 years ago
    Quoted from greeneye:

I almost got the Capitals themed version… took a long hard thinking!
    Ended up going with the Miracle On Ice. I asked for a white base but they wanted an extra $500 for that so I decided to stick with red

Yeah I had been eyeing one for years. Went with the Penguins as the away team.

#2866 2 years ago
    Quoted from Flipper_Ripper:

What’s shaking the goalie? Is that just going back and forth like crazy with the goalie?
    Also can we add LED under table lights aftermarket?

Pretty much. It will actually move the puck if done hard enough. My kids do it when the center has the puck and they’re taking their time to shoot. I try and tell my kids to hurry up and not shake the goalie.

7 months later
    #2919 1 year ago

I got the skated on when I ordered my super chexx last year. Wasn’t a $200 difference though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzrider926.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-super-chexx-bubble-hockey?tu=yzrider926 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.