Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,114 posts
  • 431 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by GRB1959
  • Topic is favorited by 157 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Super Chexx Service Manual - Page 7.pdf (PDF preview)
    sc (resized).jpg
    IMG_0245 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0246 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0244 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0241 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20231121_223429875.jpg
    AIwr.gif
    20230402_121006 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231007_154725659 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0081 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0043 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0042 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0041 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vikingatheart.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1902 4 years ago
    Quoted from Greenandwhite:Anyone see promo codes for free shipping or discounts?

Green and white: Not sure if someone already answered this but I just ordered a Super Chexx Pro yesterday and they have a $100 off promo code

#1907 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Congratulations, now this next three weeks that you are waiting on your game is going to feel like 3 months!
    You are going to love it once you get it. When you pull the box off if the bubble and you see that playfield you are going to be like hoooly craaap! All I could do was just sit there and stare at mine for a few seconds thinking about how beautiful it looked.
    I'm happy for you and I know you will love it. Which version did you get? Have you ever played bubble hockey before?

Thanks. I ordered Minnesota Wild vs. AZ Coyotes, Super Chexx Pro, Black Base, non-coin-op, non-split-base. I’m going to have Chexxmods.com do custom ice and custom boards to resemble the local Excel Energy ice.

Unlike most folks on here I’ve never played, but my teenage boys talk about bubble hockey non-stop

#1908 4 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Any idea how long this code will last? I'm moving January 7,and I'd rather have this shipped to my new house,so I won't have to move it in a couple of weeks.
    Thanks in advance

Code is SCPYOUTH for $100 off

#1910 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

You guys going to love it then. Only thing that I recommend is to get the split base unless you have really wide doors because the base is humongous.

Thanks but it’s going in our lower level/walk-out basement so we should be okay since it’s a patio-type sliding door

#1924 4 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

How did you find this code? I've been checking their facebook page,and I even asked an employee from the company last week if there were any specials coming up.He said they hardly ever offer specials.Now this pops up,are you a detective at your day job?

Ha! No sleuthing here - it was listed on the Facebook page (I liked the page a few weeks ago per someone’s advice on this forum and the code just came up on like Wednesday or Thursday last week.

#1925 4 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

When did the company tell you the delivery date? If I order tomorrow,three weeks will be January 6,but I don't move into my new house until January 7. I guess I better speak to someone about delaying the delivery,but it would be so much easier not having to call them.

Ralphs - I ordered it Friday morning and their email receipt said “The average game ships within 3-4 business days of the build date. Your game is set to be BUILT on JAN 6TH.”

#1926 4 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

How did you find this code? I've been checking their facebook page,and I even asked an employee from the company last week if there were any specials coming up.He said they hardly ever offer specials.Now this pops up,are you a detective at your day job?

Screen shot:

E97E97E5-C318-4A46-B607-486705AB8B67 (resized).pngE97E97E5-C318-4A46-B607-486705AB8B67 (resized).png
    #1932 4 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Just to be sure I'm getting the right one I paid 2750 for mine shipped. I am getting the newer style one with the LCD screen right?

TP - Assuming you bought the non-NHL licensed one then yes

#1940 4 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

I tried this code,with no luck. I called them, and Lindsey said that's not a valid code. Maybe too many people were using the code and they panicked,and now they're pretending like it never existed.

What?? Noooo!!! It just worked for me on Friday morning.

#1941 4 years ago
    Quoted from Vikingatheart:

What?? Noooo!!! It just worked for me on Friday morning.

P.S. The screenshot is up above in this thread if you want to send it to them and say "hey I just saw this posted on the FB page late last week"...

#1946 4 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

I'll give it a shot,but I'm not very optimistic that it'll work? Everybody I talked to,didn't have a clue to what I was talking about. If they're playing dumb,they have their act down perfect.
    I think they're stonewalling me so I get discouraged,and so far it's working
    Not a big deal if I don't get it. I'll just wait until I move in to my new place,and then I'll order it.It's going to be hectic with all of the unpacking and other stuff going on,so a little extra wait won't kill me.

If you order online and enter in the code it should be automatic

#1971 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Getting a free team and one year interest free financing is pretty hard to beat if you ask me. The 0% for one year really enticed me to pull the trigger. I love using other peoples money for a year.

Is there a code for the free team? I see that they're offering one for $115, but did not see the free part...

#1976 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I would think it would just be part the deal. Im not sure if that deal is even going on, but someone said that it was so i just assumed that it was. I would just call and ask them and see what they say.

Okay thanks. FYI the code is still working on their website as of now...

#2018 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I had a player come loose from the gear box last night and man that was a pain in the ass to fix. Those players are a MF to get loose from the playfield and three of them came loose with the plastic washers still attached and actually put a small crack in my ice. Pissed me off big time but you cant see it so i guess it will be ok. Also the little screw on the collar closest to the gear box is nearly impossible to loosen and tighten, that was aggravating also. I tightened up All of the other collars in the game because they were a little loose so hopefully it will be ok now. I know the game takes a beating but i hope those screws don't make a habit of coming loose all the time.
    On a positive note though I love the game a lot and its a total blast to play. Its every bit as fun as pinball if not more.

How old is your game? Your comment about how hard the guys are to get off has me thinking...

I just ordered a new Super Chexx Pro a couple weeks ago and am having the Chexxmods guys do custom ice for me.

If it’s going to be a huge pain to pull all the guys off to switch out the ice (?), I may ask if they can ship the new unit without the guys attached.

Any feedback from other users on how hard it will be for me to switch out the ice when I get it?

#2040 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

It seems like they made the newer plastic washers thicker than older washers. I had two of the washers pull straight up with the player and through the playfield slot. Had to cut one of the washers to get it off of the player post.

So if I’m going to have to pull out all the players once I get the new game, would it be easy to just cut each of the washers and replace them with new ones?

I haven’t had a Super Chexx before so I’m trying to picture what you’re describing. It sounds like you’re trying to get the players off without the circular washer below them coming up and damaging the ice, right?

Based on this thread I asked if they could ship it without the guys attached - since I’m going to be swapping the ice out right away - but they said they can’t.

1 week later
    #2124 4 years ago

Guys - game arrived yesterday and we love it!!

One question though... I thought someone commented on this in the thread but I can’t find it.

When you press the “Boo” button each time you hear the clicking sound as if it’s also trying to eject it every time. Is that normal?

1 week later
    #2177 4 years ago

$150 Coupon from FB:

AD08A7CC-BDD3-49BD-AF33-70608B748CAC (resized).pngAD08A7CC-BDD3-49BD-AF33-70608B748CAC (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vikingatheart.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-super-chexx-bubble-hockey?tu=vikingatheart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.