Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,114 posts
  • 431 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 days ago by GRB1959
  • Topic is favorited by 157 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Super Chexx Service Manual - Page 7.pdf (PDF preview)
    sc (resized).jpg
    IMG_0245 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0246 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0244 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0241 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20231121_223429875.jpg
    AIwr.gif
    20230402_121006 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231007_154725659 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0081 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0043 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0042 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0041 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vegas12.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1352 5 years ago

I just bought a HUO Super Chexx and the OCD in me wants to replace the bubble. The bubble is still very nice but it has some scratches that i buffed out with Novus 3/2/1 using an auto buffer. There was one large scratch from movers as they went through a doorway and I spent about 4 hours working on it... I could not get them completely out, but I did not want to wet sand and buff for another 4 hours.... You can still see they scratches if you look, but the bubble is still bright and I do not not notice them when I play... I am also buying a NHL play field and will replace the generic field that looks and plays new. Anyway - if there is anyone who would like to buy a B/B+ condition bubble and an A condition play field let me know... My thinking is to buy the new stuff and use the ICE boxes to ship the old... The bubble is too nice to justify buying a new one, but if someone is willing to buy the old stuff it might...

image1 (resized).JPGimage1 (resized).JPGimage2 (resized).JPGimage2 (resized).JPGimage3 (resized).JPGimage3 (resized).JPGimage4 (resized).JPGimage4 (resized).JPGimage5 (resized).JPGimage5 (resized).JPGimage6 (resized).JPGimage6 (resized).JPG
    #1354 5 years ago
    Quoted from roar:

i'm very interested in both, but shipping to Canada would surely kill the deal. Good luck with the sale, both look great from the pics.

Funny that you should be from Hamilton - i just shipped something there and customs mixed up the paperwork with another shipment. My $100 item was swapped with a $700 item. So rather than send it back to customs - Canada Post sends it back to me??? So yep... not a fan of shipping to O'Canada

#1356 5 years ago

The only thing I know is that shipping a new one from ICE (NY) to me in Vegas is about $200... I'm looking to get $150 for my used bubble and $75 for the play field plus what ever the actual shipping costs are to send it...

8 months later
    #1568 5 years ago

Anyone had the LCD scoreboard board go out completely while everything else work great? The overhead light works, as do the sounds, call outs, oh-sensors, etc... but the LCD scoreboard does not light up at all... no period, no scores, no shots, nothing

2 years later
    #2682 2 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

Has anyone upgraded to the Jumbotron? How difficult was it, how much was it, and it is worth it?

I have removed upgraded speakers - they offered no upgrade in sound, and they looked weird under the grill because they were shiny and had blue highlights... so I replaced them with OEM speakers from ICE. It’s the Amplifier on the pcb that make the difference - if they was a different. The sound files on the game are so basic I don’t think nicer speaker upgrades make a noticeable diff...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vegas12.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-super-chexx-bubble-hockey?tu=vegas12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.