Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,114 posts
  • 431 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by GRB1959
  • Topic is favorited by 157 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Super Chexx Service Manual - Page 7.pdf (PDF preview)
    sc (resized).jpg
    IMG_0245 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0246 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0244 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0241 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20231121_223429875.jpg
    AIwr.gif
    20230402_121006 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231007_154725659 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0081 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0043 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0042 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0041 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider supermaxx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2378 3 years ago

JUST JOINED THE SUPERCHEXX FAMILY !!!!! AUG-20-2020 ... Brand new out the box directly from ICE ... A dream come true ever since the quick flash of this amazing machine on the first KARATE KID at Golf n Stuff arcade I have wanted one - so I made it happen-couldn’t be happier !!!!!

#2379 3 years ago
    D3C96F72-184C-4D73-86D9-E72F49EE021F (resized).jpegD3C96F72-184C-4D73-86D9-E72F49EE021F (resized).jpeg
    #2382 3 years ago

Thanks guys !!!! I am also looking to add anything sort of unique and cool to my game room - I’ve got golden tee - darts - popcorn and candy machines so far - anyone looking to get rid of anything sweet near or in Connecticut let me know... thanks

#2384 3 years ago

I’ve had all of the previous hockey tables you guys know - the CARROM - the SHELTI - the BREAKAWAY- the SLAPSHOT - the WHAT THE HELL EVER !!!! and always customized to best abilities taking cues from the SUPERCHEXX .... then I woke up one day in late July 2020 and said to myself .... after talking to the ICE people after they said they only produce 2500-3000 annually and roughly 30,000 all together I pulled the trigger and NEVER looked back .... it’s a piece of art to me ... Picasso can take a back seat !!!

#2404 3 years ago

Hey super freaks !!!!! Matt here / question about my new home version superchexx ??? Is it better to leave it plugged in all the time even when I’m not using it or just plug it in when I’m playing ??? There’s the buttons on top right side of base for power and sel and vol - If you leave it plugged in there’s 2 little green lights that flash on the computer board ... just wondering??? I thought it would be better to leave it unplugged and to plug in when using then power off and unplug when done ??????

#2410 3 years ago

Does anyone else freak out when people don’t use respect and a little respect for the game when playing - better yet a lil finesse??? it kills me lol — especially the kids - first night on it and they went HAM and I had to sit them down show them pics of the gear boxes and explain to them the inner workings....hopefully they gained a little more respect for it !!!

#2411 3 years ago

I feel a little like Rodney Dangerfield on that one !!!! “ I tell ya no respect - I get none !!! Lololol ....

#2413 3 years ago

That was an EPIC response KOZMIK

#2414 3 years ago

I just got to the point where I was going mad waiting for it from ICE then going to local arcade where they have one and taking notes - I honestly look at it like art work it’s more than just a machine to me - like I remember going to Milford amusement in Connecticut here when I was like 7-8 and they had the USA vs RUSSIA one by the pool tables and you couldn’t get me off it ... and I think it’s because I have a fascination with miniatures and models to - and the Bubble made it like the game was real - the ice was real - all that - !!!!!!!! And when people say GET A CHEAPER ONE GET A SHELTI OR CARROM - I say open bubble take ice off-look- then CALL ME !!!

#2415 3 years ago

ALSO DOES ANYONE REMEMBER GOLF N STUFF FROM KARATE KID 1 - the arcade they go to on first date ??? Well there playin it !!! and that was my first ??? WHAT IS THAT ???? Moment.....

#2416 3 years ago

And if anyone wants dasherboard stickers just go on comp and type in nascar sponsors ... these will pop up on white sheet .... just a thought

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #2419 3 years ago

Scoreboard/lights in goals - shots on goal - maybe the sound arrangements I’m thinking - honestly there’s not that much difference between old and new really except that - electronics - I’m curious myself .....

#2427 3 years ago

Lemon pledge all the way and micro fiber is the only way good post

#2428 3 years ago

HEY TAZ !!!!! BE PREPARED TO BE AMAZED ITS A PIECE OF ART MY DUDE

#2435 3 years ago

Who-Dey ———- SICK GAME ROOM MY DUDE !!!!!

#2436 3 years ago

I just got pro dart board with the stand and a pool and air hockey also — I need me some pins !!!!

#2441 3 years ago

I think putting a lil lubricant of some sort possibly lemon pledge on the shoots the pucks go down after scoring goal would help big time !!! I also wanna say that the new super pro ejects puck by itself after a goal —- did they not always have this ???

#2442 3 years ago

I also scored a pool table air hockey rotating piece in box brand new for 95 dollars / I looked up price new it was 700 - SCORE -

#2443 3 years ago

IM SEARCHING PINS NOW IF ANYONE HAS ANY THOUGHTS ????!!!!!

#2450 3 years ago

When you get these boxes be prepared to be amazed when opening— also check boxes make sure no damage done I made truck guy wait until I checked everything cause bottom box with base in it was buckled at bottom .... no issue though .... it’s just that top box has rink in it and is heavier than bottom base box ...

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #2481 3 years ago

I literally think I’m sad Lolol every morning I wake up I go downstairs to basement and lightly tap bubble with my hand and say what’s up buddy .... Lolol .... also I cover my machine when not using it - I use a small black fitted sheet so it kinda goes perfectly over rods n ticks under rink perfect

#2482 3 years ago

Tucks under - sorry about that .... and I’m going PIN SHOPPING any ideas ????

#2483 3 years ago

TAZ TAZ TAZ !!!!!! YOUR FREAKIN OUT JUST LIKECI DID DUDE !!!!! Lol us SUPERCHEXX people are a rare breed!!!!

#2490 3 years ago

SUPERKIXX IS AWESOME!!!!!! absolutely

#2491 3 years ago

HEY TAZZZZXX - here’s a story for you - I ordered my machine directly from ICE I would randomly call and check the date for delivery... they said the 20th of aug it’s being built - I had a weird feeling so called on The 19 th - guy said ummm we delivered that a week ago !!!! I was freakin out !!! so I called the newpenn shipping place and asked through tracking number ... they said it’s on it’s way should be there within the hour !!!! CRAZY DUDE—- perfect timing ayyy !!! Maybe had something to do with my girls email it was through her info - something went wrong somewhere...

#2496 3 years ago

3 weeks bro

#2497 3 years ago

A question for anyone here —- I have brand new machine - anyone have any issues with speakers crackling or anything like that ???

#2498 3 years ago

Mkk629 - that game room looks FUC$in sickkkkk !!!

#2504 3 years ago

I need at least 100,000 to finish my room !!!!! Lolololok - DREAMER

#2513 3 years ago

TAZZZZ CONGRATULATIONS MAN !!!! Your finished room is just SCREAMING FOR MORE MACHINES HOMIE !!!! Awesome f’n room ....

#2514 3 years ago

I just bought air hockey - 2 slots - pro dart machine and some one up arcades especially golden tee / it’s awesome especially with riser check em out

#2515 3 years ago

IM GOIN PIN SHOPPING NEXT WEEK !!!!!

#2535 3 years ago

TAZ-sorry your experiencing that issue - a machine of this quality should not do that

#2536 3 years ago

Not finishing basement at all just carpet and some awesome art work on concrete - too expensive to finish rather have more machines

1 month later
    #2586 3 years ago

Having a great time with my new table from ICE ..... we just play all the time.... kids love it ..... had to teach them the inner workings of gears n such so they know not to just grind with the game have some finesse!!!! n I’ve been keeping ice shiny and slippery with lemon pledge. one thing I noticed was that the puck takes a beating and little black like dust pieces you can see here n there, I think old pucks were of better nature but other than that one time it got stuck on a loop which made me mad it would just say “” score score goal period one here we go period 2 here we go score and on and on ... turned it on then off no issued anymore !!!! JESUS ID HATE FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN WITH THIS THING WHICH IS BRAND NEW !!!!

#2587 3 years ago

HEY BLITZBURG !!!! You ain’t tellin no lies my brotha - I’ve had all the other tables - Shelti slapshot which is same as the ESPN one and others - the Carrom signature stick which is in my opinion the only other one even remotely similar- but nah people there’s a reason why it’s the $$$ you pay it’s a one in a million once in a life time thing .... I’ve asked the people at ICE and since 1983 they have made 30,000 of these .... so yeah they are something....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider supermaxx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-super-chexx-bubble-hockey?tu=supermaxx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.