Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,114 posts
  • 431 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by GRB1959
  • Topic is favorited by 157 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Super Chexx Service Manual - Page 7.pdf (PDF preview)
    sc (resized).jpg
    IMG_0245 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0246 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0244 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0241 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20231121_223429875.jpg
    AIwr.gif
    20230402_121006 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231007_154725659 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0081 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0043 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0042 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0041 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marcus0202.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2019 4 years ago
    Quoted from Vikingatheart:

How old is your game? Your comment about how hard the guys are to get off has me thinking...
    I just ordered a new Super Chexx Pro a couple weeks ago and am having the Chexxmods guys do custom ice for me.
    If it’s going to be a huge pain to pull all the guys off to switch out the ice (?), I may ask if they can ship the new unit without the guys attached.
    Any feedback from other users on how hard it will be for me to switch out the ice when I get it?

It's not that difficult to remove or reattach players. Be mindful of the clear player gaskets when reattaching.

#2038 4 years ago

Anyone know how to order The Stick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ITK9bsw_6kI&feature=emb_logo

I do not see it offered in The Store and they have not returned The Email.

1 month later
    #2190 4 years ago

Living in Houston, the only significant hockey history I could think to latch on to was the 1970s Houston Aeros which featured Gordie Howe as well as two of his sons. So my table is the "Mr. Hockey" edition featuring the Houston Aeros versus the Detroit Red Wings all-time greats (also with Howe) which is similar to the red and blue animations. The inside dasher ads feature local and national products/establishments, the Aeros' championship banners and Howe banner hangs from rafters, the side sticker says "Welcome to Howeston" sticker which was the mantra when the Aeros signed Howe and I think I'm one of the early purchasers of "The Sticks."

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg
    2 months later
    #2325 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hockeey:

Excellent job. Where's Mr. Hockey?

Did someone say MR. HOCKEY??

pic 2 (resized).jpgpic 2 (resized).jpgpic 3 (resized).jpgpic 3 (resized).jpgpic 4 (resized).jpgpic 4 (resized).jpgthumbnail (resized).jpgthumbnail (resized).jpg
    6 months later
    #2610 3 years ago

I grew tired of cleaning the surface of my machine, so I bought a Zamboni.

zamboni (resized).jpgzamboni (resized).jpg

#2614 3 years ago
    Quoted from BallPin:

Do you have banner hanging? If so, can we see more pics of how you set that up?

I had someone on etsy make the banners based on old Aeros banners. I just hang them from the scoreboard with glue dots. I'd be interested if there is a better way to hang them.

4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marcus0202.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-super-chexx-bubble-hockey?tu=marcus0202 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.