Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,114 posts
  • 431 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by GRB1959
  • Topic is favorited by 157 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Super Chexx Service Manual - Page 7.pdf (PDF preview)
    sc (resized).jpg
    IMG_0245 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0246 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0244 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0241 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20231121_223429875.jpg
    AIwr.gif
    20230402_121006 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231007_154725659 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0081 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0043 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0042 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0041 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider laedco58.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2372 3 years ago

I recently became the owner of my late brother in law’s Super Chexx. USA vs CANADA. The puck is broken, when I contacted and ordered some replacement pucks from ICE and gave them my serial # they told me my table was manufactured in April 2000. I need to grab some lemon pledge next trip to the grocery emporium and give it a quick wipe down. Do the play counters in these coin op machines only register plays based on coins inserted? The counter only shows 9 plays. My grand children have logged more plays than that the last two thanksgiving dinners at my sisters house, and I must have played my brother in law at least 50 times over the years before his passing.
    Thanks
    Larry

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #2391 3 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Welcome to the bubble hockey club. Love mine.
    [quoted image]

Nice choice of teams. I grew up watching the North Stars. As of this season they have been in Dallas longer than they were in Bloomington, so It’s time for me to let them go... Bruins have always been my favorite Original 6 team.

1 week later
    #2500 3 years ago

My son and a couple of my grand kids are headed up to my place for the weekend. Bubble hockey tournament is on the agenda along with setting a few more tree stands, a bonfire, and some stargazing.

#2507 3 years ago

Congrats!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider laedco58.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-super-chexx-bubble-hockey?tu=laedco58 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.