Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,114 posts
  • 431 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 days ago by GRB1959
  • Topic is favorited by 157 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Super Chexx Service Manual - Page 7.pdf (PDF preview)
    sc (resized).jpg
    IMG_0245 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0246 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0244 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0241 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20231121_223429875.jpg
    AIwr.gif
    20230402_121006 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231007_154725659 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0081 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0043 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0042 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0041 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kinzebac.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1611 4 years ago

I am having a problem with the puck not rolling down to the middle after a goal is scored. I have taken the game apart and cleaned the ramps, but it still get stuck. Do I simply need to get a new puck or is it more than that?

1 week later
    #1626 4 years ago
    Quoted from Palmer:

When you took it apart did you run the puck through both nets to see where it was getting hung up? Is it happening on both sides or just one?

It is just one side. I tried a new puck and that has not worked. I am guessing that I need to replace the ramp?

#1628 4 years ago

Has anyone ever sent in their 3rd generation PCB to ICE to upgrade to the 4th generation PCB with the daughter board? Was the sound improved enough to recommend doing this?

#1629 4 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

not unless its bent, prob just needs a good cleaning.

I cleaned it pretty good. I am wondering if the ramp needs new tape by the puck ejector?

#1630 4 years ago
    Quoted from kinzebac:

I cleaned it pretty good. I am wondering if the ramp needs new tape by the puck ejector?

Fixed it. Needed new tape to hold the end of it down by the puck ejector.

#1636 4 years ago
    Quoted from Roundhead:

I Have A Superchexx Built Around 2000 that has a Scoreboard Issue. It Plays Great, All Goals And Shots On Goal Record Correctly. It’s set to free play. The problem is after completion of the second game, The “Time Display” section of the scoreboard will Display a “P” After The Game Is Finished. After each additional game I’ve Seen “L”, “H”, And A Few Other Single Letters Show Up In The Time Display. Is This Normal? If So, What Do The Letters Mean? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

So mine does the exact same thing. Mine was built in 1999. Mine also only has 8 programmable options and is missing 9, the option to change puck strength. I have had a devil of a time trying to figure out how to increase puck ejection strength without the 9th option.

2 months later
    #1668 4 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

How do people prevent their custom painted players from chipping? I have used multiple coats of spray and bush on clear, but still after every game I'm taking out a broom. Thankfully it's exclusively on the sticks, so I've been filling them in with Sharpie, but still I'm always concerned it's going to start coming off the players too.

Triple thick clear coat has been what has been suggested to me. I have also heard that automotive clear coat works really well from another source.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kinzebac.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-super-chexx-bubble-hockey?tu=kinzebac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.