Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,114 posts
  • 431 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 days ago by GRB1959
  • Topic is favorited by 157 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Super Chexx Service Manual - Page 7.pdf (PDF preview)
    sc (resized).jpg
    IMG_0245 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0246 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0244 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0241 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20231121_223429875.jpg
    AIwr.gif
    20230402_121006 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231007_154725659 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0081 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0043 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0042 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0041 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wildbill327.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#617 7 years ago

Thinking of trading my 3yr old super chexx for a pin. What would be a fair trade value and does anyone know of someone interested in the southern cali area?

IMG_0669 (resized).JPGIMG_0669 (resized).JPG

IMG_0670 (resized).JPGIMG_0670 (resized).JPG

#620 7 years ago
    Quoted from catboxer:

You'd probably enjoy it more if 2 people could play.

I wish someone close to me would give me a challenge, then it would be a lot more enjoyable and I might want to keep it around a little longer.

#625 7 years ago
    Quoted from GRB1959:

True, but when I play against my stepsons who are of a lesser skill level and crush them it is actually quite fun for me.

I agree,but if you crush them too many times they won't come back for more that's the problem I have with my kids.

3 months later
    #729 6 years ago
    Quoted from CastleDan:

Hi, I've got a client who needs a Super Chexx Bubble Hockey/Dome Hockey in San Diego, CA ASAP for their tradeshow next week. Was going to rent one from a local company, but it fell through (broken/out of order). Just need for 3 days. Anyone have one for sale within a few hours of San Diego? Or anyone willing to rent theirs? Just name your price, in desperate need! I've got a pair myself, but located all the way in Chicago.

I have one for sale and I only live about 1hr & 1/2 away.

5 months later
    #988 6 years ago

Man I wish you guys lived in my area

6E3B8714-8316-42D1-87FD-8065BDA323ED (resized).jpeg6E3B8714-8316-42D1-87FD-8065BDA323ED (resized).jpeg

#992 6 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I think your top needs turned around...the ribbon cable to the scoreboard should be on the other side. ???

Yup that definitely needs to be turned thanks for the heads up

1 month later
    #1080 6 years ago

I have a superchexx and when you use the goalie the ice bounces the puck like a earthquake just hit, is this normal behavior?

1 month later
    #1176 6 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Base is buried behind my pins so not at the moment. Might have a possible trade for it toward a pin so gonna pursue that for now.

I would love to trade my newer SuperChexx towards a pin but can’t find anyone out here, hope your deal goes through.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wildbill327.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-super-chexx-bubble-hockey?tu=Wildbill327 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.