Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,114 posts
  • 431 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by GRB1959
  • Topic is favorited by 157 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Super Chexx Service Manual - Page 7.pdf (PDF preview)
    sc (resized).jpg
    IMG_0245 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0246 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0244 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0240 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0241 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20231121_223429875.jpg
    AIwr.gif
    20230402_121006 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20231007_154725659 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0081 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0043 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0042 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0041 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 3,114 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 63.
    #1101 6 years ago
    Quoted from DForce7800:

That sounds like it's way above my pay grade!
    I did, however, change the [Future] anthem song (which is the USA Anthem by default), with a new WAV file; a clip of the Hungarian Sabres Dance song. Yes, it is a pretty annoying, unless you are a Sabres fan, I guess.

That is awesome! Well if you can make an image of the Sd card and share it via google drive or drop box, I’ll take a peak

#1102 6 years ago

Finally got power to my Chexx. Still have the dome off of it doing polishing and waiting for gear boxes (due in Tuesday).

The board is a 5/8/1989 build 2nd generation main PCB. When I power it up the sound is a quick blurb of mixed sounds and then quiet. I do not have the display hooked up or the switches at this point.

What should I expect to happen for this board?

Does anyone have the schematics or better yet a PDF of the whole manual for this era machine?

Thanks,
    Kevin

#1103 6 years ago
    Quoted from ShorePins:

Finally got power to my Chexx. Still have the dome off of it doing polishing and waiting for gear boxes (due in Tuesday).
    The board is a 5/8/1989 build 2nd generation main PCB. When I power it up the sound is a quick blurb of mixed sounds and then quiet. I do not have the display hooked up or the switches at this point.
    Does anyone have the schematics or better yet a PDF of the whole manual for this era machine?
    Thanks,
    Kevin

lots of diy info
    http://www.pinrepair.com/arcade/chexx.htm

you can also order the manual from Ice
    P/N: SC944
    SERVICE MANUAL (SUPER CHEXX)
    $10.95
    https://www.icegame.com/category/22/super-chexx#parts

Do you have a chexx from the 1988-1993 with the small board?

during boot my original 83 chexx will make a blurb sound while power up. This is normal.

#1104 6 years ago
    Quoted from ShorePins:

Thanks,
    Kevin

Just a thought in case the curiosity is getting to you- even with no switches connected, you could probably jump the credit wires and see if the game starts up.

#1105 6 years ago
    Quoted from shirkle:

Just a thought in case the curiosity is getting to you- even with no switches connected, you could probably jump the credit wires and see if the game starts up.

HA yes that would trigger an original chexx. either drop a coin or simulate and click that switch.

#1106 6 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

lots of diy info
    http://www.pinrepair.com/arcade/chexx.htm
    you can also order the manual from Ice
    P/N: SC944
    SERVICE MANUAL (SUPER CHEXX)
    $10.95
    https://www.icegame.com/category/22/super-chexx#parts
    Do you have a chexx from the 1988-1993 with the small board?
    during boot my original 83 chexx will make a blurb sound while power up. This is normal.

Thanks,

You can also download that manual as PDF. Problem is the wiring is for the current system. I find it interesting that no one has scanned in the 88 to 93 manual and put it online. The schematics for the first long board are out there (I got them in 2010 when I had one of those). Just this second gen board is like a blackhole.

I did not think to credit it up, you get so focused on other things you overlook the obvious sometimes.

I credited it up and it works, well the correct sound comes out.

#1107 6 years ago
    Quoted from DForce7800:

That sounds like it's way above my pay grade!
    I did, however, change the [Future] anthem song (which is the USA Anthem by default), with a new WAV file; a clip of the Hungarian Sabres Dance song. Yes, it is a pretty annoying, unless you are a Sabres fan, I guess.

Yeah, I'm thiking of replacing the russian anthem with "thunderstruck" or some other pump up song. And I want to find the "boo" sounds (which don't sound like boo's at all to me) and replace them with the predator's post-goal "you suck" (we're gonna beat the hell out of you, etc) chant. And maybe another fun chant for the other side, maybe a clip from "don't stop believin'" like the redwings play near the end of home wins.

#1108 6 years ago

Looking over the sd card, sounds are literally just replace a wav file. The movies are locked into bin files. The hardware may have the key to unencrypted those, still poking around.

#1109 6 years ago

Wondering if the audio is file names or folders that are calling out. In other words, could you put a couple audio files in the “boo” folder and have it randomly select? (Pinsound does this)

#1110 6 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

Wondering if the audio is file names or folders that are calling out. In other words, could you put a couple audio files in the “boo” folder and have it randomly select? (Pinsound does this)

I don’t think so, the audio clips are just labeled
    Wav1
    Wav2
    Wav3 etc

No description :/

However there are a lot and there are crowds, cheers etc so if you had live or different crowd noises it could be pretty cool

#1111 6 years ago

Looking for a first generation Super Chexx manual with a date of 11-1-88 on the front cover.

Please check through your extra manuals and let me know if you have one!

Chexx Manual (resized).jpgChexx Manual (resized).jpg

#1112 6 years ago
    Quoted from Ookpik:

Looking for a Super Chexx manual with a date of 11-1-88 on the front cover.
    Please check through your extra manuals and let me know if you have one!

I think Chexx was 83-88 with moog board
    88-93 Chexx with updated board and 93+ was super Chexx.

I can check my Chexx manual to see if they talk about the 88-93 board

#1113 6 years ago

Is the removable SD card only on the newest models? I didn’t see an SD card on the MB in my Machine. Is there any way to modify sounds/anthem on older models?

#1114 6 years ago
    Quoted from AAAV8R:

Is the removable SD card only on the newest models? I didn’t see an SD card on the MB in my Machine. Is there any way to modify sounds/anthem on older models?

The brand new pro model with lcd screen.

The only other way would be to add an arduino or pi to play after a goal aka separate mod or hack the rom...

#1115 6 years ago

On the new pro model. The pins in between goalies pads? Purpose ? Did you remove them ? Is it for shipping purposes only ?

#1116 6 years ago
    Quoted from cherryandblue:

On the new pro model. The pins in between goalies pads? Purpose ? Did you remove them ? Is it for shipping purposes only ?

the cotter pin? That is to keep the goalie secured to the metal post he is on. I would leave it, but my 83 chexx didn't have it. Friction may keep them on, but having to remove all those bolts to open the dome...ugh pita. I'd leave it on.

#1117 6 years ago

Proud owner of a new pro!! Quick question before I open a ticket as it’s likely a simple problem:

My ice surface bows up just a little around one man. Enough that his toe will get under the ice. This lifts it enough to catch his stick, etc. I can always jiggle it loose, but definitely annoying. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

#1118 6 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

Proud owner of a new pro!! Quick question before I open a ticket as it’s likely a simple problem:
    My ice surface bows up just a little around one man. Enough that his toe will get under the ice. This lifts it enough to catch his stick, etc. I can always jiggle it loose, but definitely annoying. Any thoughts?
    Thanks in advance

Sounds as if the ice surface is bound up! The ice surface just lays down and there is nothing that it attaches too on the game itself! When you screw the dome down that keeps the surface in place! The first thing to try is to open the dome up! The surface might not have been laying flat when they screwed the dome down!

edit - with a new game though I would open a ticket! You shouldn't be having an issue with a game just out of the box! Always best to let the manufacturer know there is an issue and get their direction!

#1119 6 years ago

Yeah, the cotter pin...I thought it should be in but what I'm noticing is the puck is getting chewed up rather quickly because of it. That has to be the reason. My old Chexx which doesn't have the cotter pins had the puck last forever unblemished.

#1120 6 years ago

One thing I have been wondering after having a bubble hockey game now about a year. Why did they make the ice textured? Why didnt they make it nice and smooth and make the puck out of something that would slide on the surface? Seems like this should have been done. I feel like the game would be a lot faster.

#1121 6 years ago
    Quoted from cherryandblue:

Yeah, the cotter pin...I thought it should be in but what I'm noticing is the puck is getting chewed up rather quickly because of it. That has to be the reason. My old Chexx which doesn't have the cotter pins had the puck last forever unblemished.

you could always remove the cotter pins. If it is in a home environment it won't be as big of an issue. On route a tech will barely get out to fix the game so the cotter pin makes sense.

#1122 6 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Looking over the sd card, sounds are literally just replace a wav file. The movies are locked into bin files. The hardware may have the key to unencrypted those, still poking around.

I was looking at the ice parts page today and they have the lcd from the scoreboard up. The picture looks like there is another sd card on the back of the scoreboard screen. I wonder what's on that one. Maybe some day someone will dump it.

SC2132X (resized).jpgSC2132X (resized).jpg

#1123 6 years ago
    Quoted from latenite04:

I was looking at the ice parts page today and they have the lcd from the scoreboard up. The picture looks like there is another sd card on the back of the scoreboard screen. I wonder what's on that one. Maybe some day someone will dump it.

mmmmmm....good find. Could have video or firmware/os for that board.

#1124 6 years ago

Interested in buying a pair of nets like the ones pictured below:

Image2 (resized).jpgImage2 (resized).jpg

#1125 6 years ago

I’m still on the fence about selling my current Super Chexx and upgrading to the Pro....The jury is still out....

To new Pro version models, is it true that the BOO button no longer functions to BOO like past models?

Can anyone with a new Pro version post a video of a complete game?

#1126 6 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I’m still on the fence about selling my current Super Chexx and upgrading to the Pro....The jury is still out....
    To new Pro version models, is it true that the BOO button no longer functions to BOO like past models?

I will try to get some video tomorrow. I’m pretty sure the boo button doesn’t work like I remember from my college days. Need to find out more.

But the pro is awesome.

#1127 6 years ago

It does not boo...you get cheering....I've asked Chexx about the lack of a Boo sound bite, and have not gotten a response.. I can film it but will be closer to the weekend...I was disappointed...as the appeal use to be booing the other team lol...

#1128 6 years ago
    Quoted from Requis:

It does not boo...you get cheering....I've asked Chexx about the lack of a Boo sound bite, and have not gotten a response.. I can film it but will be closer to the weekend...I was disappointed...as the appeal use to be booing the other team lol...

Adding I love the use of LED's and some of the commentary changes...the Videos in the LCD are pretty lame...(use of Chexx Graphic players in video format) I'm hoping to hack mine at some point with better video clips and will try and introduce a good boo Sound bite if I can find the right format and sound file.

I think I read earlier in this thread that some other folks are looking to do the same, granted may have been on another forum, just haven't had a chance to explore this further as we have been too busy playing everything that came into the finnished game room over the holidays.... I wonder if we should start a Super Chexx pro Mod thread...would that make sense?

I saw some amazing Don Cherry and Ron Maclean Video Clips that would be AMAZING in Lieu of the SCP lamo Video clips....buts thats just me maybe we should also do a poll on who likes the new Super Chexx pro Video clips as well...Arguably very Cheesey, but hey I'm sure someone likes em. My Kids laughed at them and called them nasty Graphics given current technology. Certainly not what would be expected on a price tag for this type of product... ( getting off soap Box) sorry Guys lol.

Cheers,

Requis

#1129 6 years ago
    Quoted from Requis:

I went through the pro sd card dump wav files and there are 3 that could count as Boo. 51 is an actual boo, 53 is mostly crowd noise with one guy yelling boo and 55 is just an upset crowd. They may have intended to use 51 but used 53 or 55. A number of the files are duplicates and seemingly in random order. Since they are only labeled with numbers they could easily have used the wrong clip. Hopefully you just need to switch some file names around to get your boo back. Everything after 100 is a goal horn, I didn't feel like trying to figure out which one was which.

001 US Anthem.WAV
    002 Canada Anthem English.WAV
    003 Canada Anthem French.WAV
    004 Russian Anthem.WAV
    005 US Anthem.WAV
    006 And the game is underway.WAV
    007 Here we go.WAV
    008 Thats the end of the first.WAV
    009 Second period here we go.WAV
    010 Period two is over.WAV
    011 And the third period gets going.WAV
    012 That's the end of the game.WAV
    013 That's the end of regulation.WAV
    014 That's the end of regulation Overtime coming up next.WAV
    015 And here we go Overtime.WAV
    016 That's it it's all over in ot.WAV
    017 And they win it in overtime.WAV
    018 Addams family.wav
    019 Organ.wav
    020 Organ.wav
    021 Organ.wav
    022 Organ.wav
    023 Organ Goodbye.wav
    024 Organ We will rock you.wav
    025 Organ We will rock you.wav
    030 He scores.wav
    031 He scores.wav
    032 They score.wav
    033 Scores.wav
    034 Roy scores.wav
    035 Scores.wav
    036 Score.wav
    037 He scores.wav
    038 He scores.wav
    039 He scores.wav
    040 Oh he clanked it right off the pipe.wav
    041 What a chance.wav
    042 He shot it wide.wav
    043 Hit the cross bar.wav
    044 Missed it by just an inch.wav
    045 Oh he shot it wide.wav
    046 Oh.wav
    047 Just missed.wav
    048 Hit the post.wav
    049 Oh.wav
    050 Where's the referee.wav
    051 Boo.wav
    052 That just missed his head.wav
    053 Boo.wav
    054 What an awful call.wav
    055 Crowd booing.wav
    056 That took the legs right out from under him.wav
    057 Oh crowd.wav
    058 And the fans are letting them have it.wav
    060 Great hit.wav
    061 Crowd banging on glass.wav
    062 What a hit.wav
    063 Crowd cheering.wav
    064 Oh he laid him out right along the boards.wav
    065 Crowd cheer whistle.wav
    066 Oh he leveled him.wav
    067 Cheering.wav
    068 Oh he smoked him.wav
    070 Organ We will rock you.wav
    071 Organ.wav
    072 Organ.wav
    073 Crowd banging on glass.WAV
    074 Roll the highlight reel.wav
    075 Crowd cheering.WAV
    076 Top shelf where mama hides the cookies.wav
    077 Holy mackeral did you see that.wav
    078 These guys are good scary good.wav
    079 It doesn't get any better than this.wav
    080 Roll the highlight reel.wav
    081 Somebody find a fire hydrant this guy is red hot.wav
    082 These guys are good scary good.wav
    083 Top shelf where mama hides the cookies.wav
    084 Oh does he make it look easy.wav
    085 That one left a vapor trail.wav
    086 Fires a rocket on that one.wav
    087 Holy mackeral did you see that.wav
    088 They don't get any prettier than that.wav
    089 I don't think he even saw that one.wav
    090 Roll the highlight reel.wav
    091 Somebody find a fire hydrant this guy is red hot.wav
    092 These guys are good scary good.wav
    093 Top shelf where mama hides the cookies.wav
    094 Oh does he make it look easy.wav
    095 That one left a vapor trail.wav
    096 Fires a rocket on that one.wav
    097 Holy mackeral did you see that.wav
    098 They don't get any prettier than that.wav
    099 I don't think he even saw that one.wav
    100 Goal Horn.wav
    101.wav
    102.wav
    103.wav
    104.wav
    105.wav
    106.wav
    107.wav
    108.wav
    109.wav
    110.wav
    111.wav
    112.wav
    113.wav
    114.wav
    115.wav
    116.wav
    117.wav
    118.wav
    119.wav
    120.wav
    121.wav
    122.wav
    123.wav
    124.wav
    125.wav
    126.wav
    127.wav
    128.wav
    129.wav
    130.wav
    131.wav
    132.wav
    133.wav
    134.wav
    135.wav
    136.wav
    137.wav
    138.wav
    139.wav

#1130 6 years ago
    Quoted from latenite04:

I went through the pro sd card dump wav files and there are 3 that could count as Boo. 51 is an actual boo, 53 is mostly crowd noise with one guy yelling boo and 55 is just an upset crowd. They may have intended to use 51 but used 53 or 55. A number of the files are duplicates and seemingly in random order. Since they are only labeled with numbers they could easily have used the wrong clip. Hopefully you just need to switch some file names around to get your boo back. Everything after 100 is a goal horn, I didn't feel like trying to figure out which one was which.

Holy Cow thats awesome, thank you ! sorry to be clear your saying when you press your boo Button you get an actual Boo...instead of a cheer, and it was like that from the factory?

Or you changed it to the Boo wav file on your own?

Do you also have the video files and location documented as well?

Cheers,

Requis

#1131 6 years ago

Sorry, I don't have the new pro model, just a copy of the sd card dump. I just know that there are 3 wav files on the sd that could have been used for the boo, hopefully they just used the wrong one and all you have to do is change the names to get it to work. I believe that DForce7800 said he was able to put a new wav file in for one of the originals so you could always add your own boo file.

#1132 6 years ago

Forgot to post Pic of the new SCP in the game room, I'll definitely be looking at the SD card this weekend to see what the art of possible is,

Thanks for any help if osmeone has done it!

Cheers,

Requis

Super Chexx pro in the house (resized).pngSuper Chexx pro in the house (resized).png

#1133 6 years ago

Hey guys, I know I’m in the Super Chexx thread so this might seem like a dumb question, but I’m looking to get either a foosball or bubble hockey table because some people just aren’t in to pinball, including the grandkids. My wife wants a foosball table, but she’s never played bubble hockey, doesn’t get the appeal of it, and doesn’t think anyone will use it. I’m leaning towards bubble hockey, especially the new Super Chexx Pro model, but I don’t have the space for both. I thought I’d ask the people who own one which way they’d go and I appreciate any reasons you could give.

#1134 6 years ago

Does anyone know how to get the playing surface to whiten up? It seems the plastic is either that color or it's been damaged by UV or something else. I've used most cleaners with no luck.

20180110_190536 (resized).jpg20180110_190536 (resized).jpg

20180103_171211 (resized).jpg20180103_171211 (resized).jpg

#1135 6 years ago

I used Mr Clean white sponge to clean my ice. It took the dirt off with minimal effort.

#1136 6 years ago

That list is great. When I hit the Boo button on my Pro it looks like it cycles with 050-055 or higher. Sometimes I get Boo, sometimes one of the other responses. Can the other responses be removed so there’s only the Boo?

#1137 6 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Hey guys, I know I’m in the Super Chexx thread so this might seem like a dumb question, but I’m looking to get either a foosball or bubble hockey table because some people just aren’t in to pinball, including the grandkids. My wife wants a foosball table, but she’s never played bubble hockey, doesn’t get the appeal of it, and doesn’t think anyone will use it. I’m leaning towards bubble hockey, especially the new Super Chexx Pro model, but I don’t have the space for both. I thought I’d ask the people who own one which way they’d go and I appreciate any reasons you could give.

We hardly ever use our foosball table. Got the Pro for Christmas and love it, gets a ton of use. The interaction and game play is so much better than a foosball in my opinion. Would be a no brained for me to pick the Pro.

#1138 6 years ago

In the same boat. Probably $1200 for me to upgrade, plus the hassle of selling my old one. Still very tempting as the new one looks and sounds awesome.

#1139 6 years ago

The BOO button is a critical piece, and really the only option, to try and distract, or rattle, an opponent who is playing slow. Like when they get the puck on the center iceman stick and then take forever to take a shot. Slowly lining things up and burning valuable game action time. Neither defenseman can reach the puck. Jiggling the goalie is taboo in bubble hockey circles. The BOO button has to be be quick and loud!

#1140 6 years ago

Foosball or Pinball?

Super Chexx is two person pinball. I have been a hard core Bubble Hockey guy and won numerous events back in the Bud Light promotion days. I backed into pinball because I moved to Houston and lost my two best playing buddies. My kids are too young yet to be competitive enough with me. I picked up a Road Kings to diversify the game room that had arcades, electronic darts, and super Chexx. The Road Kings gave me the bubble hockey thrill of fast, kinetic skill shooting play....without the need for a second player. I’ve been hooked on pinball ever since.

Kids flock to Bubble Hockey! From a playing standpoint, foosball is much more difficult to master and get good games going for the casual players. My wife always comments that the Bubble Hockey got played the most when neighbor kids are over.

Plus...you’ll lose balls from foosball but will never lose a Super Chexx puck! Tell her Foosball is too dangersous if the ball flies off the table....will never happen with Super Chexx...”you’ll shoot your eye out, kid!”

Prologue: I am proud to say that the Road Kings eventually made its way to RotorDave’s collection as one of the last System 11 games he needed to finish his collection of all of them

#1141 6 years ago

I'm gonna pull the trigger and order a new Supper Chexx Pro NHL Licensed.

Wanted your opinions....

I am going to get it Chicago Black Hawks themed. Do you think it would be weird to get both the home and visitors Black Hawks? Red vs White??? Or should I pick a different NHL team as visitors?

#1142 6 years ago
    Quoted from Blacksun:

Wanted your opinions....
    I am going to get it Chicago Black Hawks themed. Do you think it would be weird to get both the home and visitors Black Hawks? Red vs White??? Or should I pick a different NHL team as visitors?

You could number them as all time blackhawks vs current black hawks! Not weird at all..... if you ask when you order, they might still have the Stanley Cup Blackhawks Edition...it’s not listed on the site, you have to ask

#1143 6 years ago

Kids flock to Bubble Hockey! From a playing standpoint, foosball is much more difficult to master and get good games going for the casual players. My wife always comments that the Bubble Hockey got played the most when neighbor kids are over.

Yeah, same here. When my kids (9; 13) have friends over, Chexx gets all the action.

... and Ms Pac. And Williams Upper Deck. Pinball is ignored.

#1144 6 years ago

Lol...I never really paid much attention, but yes the boo cycles from what sounds like a cheer with a heckling type of boo, to something of a boo, but not How I remember it on the older ones...I see what you mean in terms of cycling...I guess when I pushed the boo,button and didn’t get that instant gratification of dissing the other team...I was what is that! lol..definitely going to find the original Boo button wav lol...

In terms of fun between foosball and bubble hockey be careful what you tell your wife. The kids will likely lose interest in either one you get over time, and You don’t want an I told you so based on an investment for the kids. Buy what you want and what you think will be the most fun for you. Kids will want to play against dad, Get the kids involved in the process for both on what ever you decide like pick Ng teams etc. And leave budget for things like painting players or numbers etc.

We have the benefit of both and the kids don’t play Foos ball the way it was intended when my self or my wife are not around, spinning the players at 100 Mph is a recipe for creating unnecessary bullets out of tiny wooden soccer balls, And we usually get one of the boys coming upstairs bawling...so agree with blitz that telling the wife there is a dome on the Hockey, safety first lol. Adding that the balls have also,been stolen by other kids as they are neat little wooden soccer. Balls...

We have both if you count this Foos ball coffe table with glass top from the Chicago Gaming company...we use to have a stand up one and had got rid of it, but I missed playing and so now best of both worlds, and this one is dry inexpensive and the kids love it. And all I had to do to keep them from spinning he players is remind them if they break the glass they will die a painful death lol.

Good luck with your choice!

80E54DB5-2C13-47EE-BC46-DC37578F78E2 (resized).jpeg80E54DB5-2C13-47EE-BC46-DC37578F78E2 (resized).jpeg

#1145 6 years ago

I actually like the videos. The whole game is kind of campy and the videos go along with it. But I have the generic one so the videos look just like my players and it’s kind of awesome. My younger nephew asked if it’s an actual replay!

#1146 6 years ago
    Quoted from Blacksun:

Wanted your opinions....

I would get a different team. Here is my Blackhawks pro.

543ACFC7-FB8C-4AFA-9AC9-A4D31814961C (resized).jpeg543ACFC7-FB8C-4AFA-9AC9-A4D31814961C (resized).jpeg

#1147 6 years ago

Ok. Here’s a link to a video I shot of a whole game. I don’t have a good video setup but I can take more.

You might see my warped ice on my guy to the left of my goalie. I’m going to put in a ticket on that.

I love this game. So much more fun that Foosball. And I really do love the video “replays”. It’s perfect for the generic skaters. Do the team logo branded units still use the generic video? Because I agree that would be kinda lame

#1148 6 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

I actually like the videos. The whole game is kind of campy and the videos go along with it. But I have the generic one so the videos look just like my players and it’s kind of awesome. My younger nephew asked if it’s an actual replay!

Aren't the players in on the LCD generic regardless of the version? Seems like they would be, but I don't know. Cool selling point if the chosen teams are reflected on the LCD.

#1149 6 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Aren't the players in on the LCD generic regardless of the version? Seems like they would be, but I don't know. Cool selling point if the chosen teams are reflected on the LCD.

Not on my Machine, (Leafs vs Canadians) Generic Player replays. Although I read somewhere that you can replace the Video files, and that there are a ton of Goal replays you can find online to replace them. I just wonder if you introduced a whole bunch could the machine cycle through more than what is currently there for the generic Videos. And could you make it Team color specific. Canadian Goal...play random Canadian goal replay, Leafs Goal - Leafs random video replay...that would be an interesting play...I think that should work as I believe it differentiates from Red play Goal and Blue Player goal already but correct me if I'm wrong.

#1150 6 years ago

It's not a chex, but how many have the Fighting Sioux

sioux hockey (resized).jpgsioux hockey (resized).jpg

sioux hockey1 (resized).jpgsioux hockey1 (resized).jpg

There are 3,114 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 63.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-super-chexx-bubble-hockey/page/23?hl=audiohaven and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.