Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Stack15
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Still hangin' in the pinball desert over here. I did manage to make a trip to ATLANTA a couple weeks ago to buy a nice BSD - which I love - but I need one or more of the above machines to fill out the collection.

Help a brother out! I am looking for a straight up buy, but I have a couple machines I would be willing to trade or partial trade as the case may be.

RFM - sweet inside and ugly outside - but I bought the next gen stickers from Bay Area that would go with it. Not installed....

Judge Dredd (movie coming out next week) - great shape, slight fade, brand new DMD, LEDs. Most people are not man enough to play this game.

Mike

#2 9 years ago

Desert? Come up 60 miles to my little Oasis in Birmingham Mike. Plenty of awesome machines here including another nice Funhouse.

#3 9 years ago

Hey mike glad to hear your enjoying the bsd and good luck on the hunt for your next game !!!If anything pops up this way I will give you a call.

#4 9 years ago

I am looking for a Judge Dredd. I don't want to part with TSPP at the moment though.

#5 9 years ago

Evening bump - still looking although I have generated a couple of leads - thanks guys.

Mike

#6 9 years ago

Good luck! Let me know what you decide.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!