10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by The_Rocker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I'm new to this website but have been playing pinball for many years. I'm looking to buy my first pinball machine and would like to find a very good condition fully working STERN GALAXY from 1980

This game was one of my favorites as a kid which is why I'm looking for this machine.

If anyone in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota or South Dakota has one for sale please let me know.

Thank you

Post edited by The_Rocker : shorten topic line

#2 10 years ago

Thats a great pin to start a collection with...good luck with the search

#3 10 years ago

Mabey keep an open mind and buy another one as your first and keep on the lookout for your reasonably priced, but hard to find "grail". You can play others as you shop around and you may find ones you like better, but they will not have the nostalgia of your youth.
    If Galaxy comes around you can buy it if you chose or pass and stick with your High Speed or F-14 you bought in the mean time.
    Don't pass up on months of playing pinball to find a needle in the haystack. Go get a pin and have fun! Just sayin'.
    Good luck!

#4 10 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. Another pin I'm interested in finding is Bally Viking from 1979

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-stern-galaxy-1980-looking-to-buy-my-first-pin-can-anyone-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.