Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by toddtuckey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20181223_122803 (resized).jpg
20181223_122818 (resized).jpg
20181223_122902 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

WTB: Stargate Translite

Added: December 20th, 2018 Ended: December 27th, 2018

Item description

Looking for a Stargate translite in good condition. Prefer NOS but anything in good condition will do. These seem to be pretty tough to find.

Thank you,
Shane

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Fairmont, WV, US

Seller insights

These are sspadafore's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to sspadafore's stats page

#2 4 months ago

Huh, they used to be available all over the place. I guess we finally hit the bottom of the barrel. This was the only one I could find still listed as in stock.

https://www.thepinballwizard.net/index.php?p=product&id=1338

#3 4 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Huh, they used to be available all over the place. I guess we finally hit the bottom of the barrel. This was the only one I could find still listed as in stock.
https://www.thepinballwizard.net/index.php?p=product&id=1338

Unfortunately, this one is showing as out of stock as well. Looks like I didn't see your reply fast enough... dag nabbit!

#4 4 months ago

I've got an old one in stock, the left one on pictures...scratch around the rope light and on the bottom right white ramp and colours are passed) but the problem is that I live in France so if you are really interesting I could send it to you for shipping price only...approx 20 to 30 dollars

20181223_122818 (resized).jpg20181223_122902 (resized).jpg20181223_122803 (resized).jpg
#5 4 months ago

Check with Todd Tuckey at TNT Amusements? He used to have all the Gottlieb translites.

#6 3 months ago

I appreciate everyone's help in tracking one down. I went with TNT as they had a NOS translite. Merry Christmas everyone!

#7 3 months ago

we still have a few new ones left for $35 each plus USA shipping of $10...overseas will be quite a bit more....email me if its an overseas order. Todd

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside