Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by tamoore
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Looking to buy a Stargate, I want a really, really good one - no playfield wear, no cracked or broken plastics, unblemished (or replated) brass plating, good cabinet, nice and clean and unhacked.

I don't care where it's located as long as you can supply detailed photographs and have the ability to wrap and palette it (or know a company who can do that for you).

#2 11 years ago

One of my faves, highly underrated IMO. Good luck hope you score one.

#3 11 years ago

There's a nice one on CL in Berkeley CA

#4 11 years ago

Shoot the pyramid! Shoot the pyramid! Shoot the pyramid!!

Good luck with your search!

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

There's a nice one on CL in Berkeley CA

Thanks for the heads up, just took a look at that. It's got the start of mylar edge flake near the flippers I think, and a solid line of wear at the sarcophagus kickout though, can't tell if the pyramid area is ok.

6 months later
#6 11 years ago

I have one. Not mint but in good shape.

#7 11 years ago

I have one but its not cheap. You can make an offer on it if you want. just look at my past threads to see some pics of it.

#8 11 years ago

I have one but I am not selling (it is not in mint condition anyway / pictures on pinballowners: jean-louis)

I really enjoy that game! It has been in my house for 4 months, but fully functional for only a few weeks. Strengths: Quartz trade (tough decisions to make!); Many different multiballs; Interesting skill shots. Weakness: the left ramp is too hard.

#9 11 years ago

In my opinion it is one of the better games out there. I hope that you can find one that is up to your standards. Good luck in the search and enjoy the game when you finally get one.

#10 11 years ago

It is a great game but its low on my totem pole...

#11 11 years ago

I just got one in 'really damned good' condition... Looking forward to playing it for quite a while. Best of luck to you on your search.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-stargate-mint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.