Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jorge5240
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    cpit_(resized).png
    #1 8 years ago

Sorry if this is the wrong section but Off Topic does not show to the masses I believe anymore. Anyway looking for Stars Arcade Cock Pit in collector quality. I am located in California if you have one and are looking to sell please let me know. Thanks, Mike

#2 8 years ago

Bump the morning crowd. You know you need the cash for GB!

#3 8 years ago

It's one word, man. Unless I'm completely misunderstanding what you're looking for.

Your best bet would be to check on the KLOV forums.

#4 8 years ago

These are awesome. Good luck with your search!

#5 8 years ago

Klov sucks

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Sorry if this is the wrong section but Off Topic does not show to the masses I believe anymore. Anyway looking for Stars Arcade Cock Pit in collector quality. I am located in California if you have one and are looking to sell please let me know. Thanks, Mike

It's across the country and expensive but maybe you can work out a deal...

atlanta.craigslist.org link

#7 8 years ago

This one is from Atlanta arcades. I almost started a separate thread about them because of the way the guy treated me. He was probably rudest, meanest person I have ever contacted. I asked for some info about the cockpit from his website. Basically asking if it was available because in my search there are lots of sites with old info. The guy wrote back multiple nasty emails, telling me I was not a serious buyer and that I have no money. I went back and forth with him once and then he decided to cut the cord on emailing him, but he decided to email me five more times attacking me. Needless to say he is crazy and I won't be doing any business with him. If anyone is interested in the insane emails PM me.

#8 8 years ago

You would figure a guy who is in business would treat potential customers with some respect, but I guess the crazy gets in the way.

Look at the bright side, at least you didn't make a deal with him and have to deal with the BS that would be sure to follow.

Good luck in your search.

#9 8 years ago

This guy may be able to help...

cpit_(resized).pngcpit_(resized).png

#10 8 years ago

Lol when I read this I was thinking the new Star Wars dome arcade like at Dave and busters.. Those are $50k

#11 8 years ago

The guys was straight crazy. If you search atlantaarcades.com on here there are some others with poor experiences and if you yelp him it is much worse.
    No thanks to dealing with him. I would rather just tell my dad we can't find unit.

#12 8 years ago

What's a Star Wars Arcade Crock Pot?

#13 8 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#14 8 years ago

Unfortunately I don't plan to sell mine but this one is awesome also ......

#15 8 years ago

The we are willing to pay 6k to 7k bump.

1 week later
    #16 8 years ago
    Quoted from fings1:

You would figure a guy who is in business would treat potential customers with some respect, but I guess the crazy gets in the way.
    Look at the bright side, at least you didn't make a deal with him and have to deal with the BS that would be sure to follow.
    Good luck in your search.

Welcome to the wonderful hobby of arcade collecting...That's why when I find a dealer that I can trust; I just roll with them; and I'm willing to pay retail to not deal with the nutjobs in this hobby.

I feel like I've seen a cockpit on CL recently...Have you tried emailing Todd Tuckey? He can keep an eye out for one, that's probably your best bet...You'll pay a premium for it, but it will come out mint.

#17 8 years ago

I am working with a pinsider local who seems like a good dude. I don't have a deal in place yet but if all goes well we will be able to come to a mutual agreement.
    I will send my friend at Atlanta Arcades a nice pic of me with the cockpit if I am indeed able to seal the deal with the local guy. I guess my wife wasn't controlling money and I was really going to buy one. LOL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-star-wars-arcade-cock-pit-collector-quality and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.