Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

It_s_a_trap.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Looking to get on the waiting list for a Star Trek LE "if and when" they are released

Stern dealers here please shoot me a PM and let me know what is needed to assure delivery.

Many thanks

Rob

#3 5 years ago

Just reply to this guy:

losangeles.craigslist.org link

#4 5 years ago

I wouldn't sell my spot for $9500 at this point - that's too cheap!

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I wouldn't sell my spot for $9500 at this point - that's too cheap!

You should buy one of the LA ones then and make a killing.

#6 5 years ago

Thats the most info we have seen on it yet so far...

#7 5 years ago

There is some info out there, some will be happy and others not so much at the new price.

#8 5 years ago

That's a long wait. Iron maiden release coming up today in a couple hours. Talked to my connections and Steve told them, they're good buddies so they call him Steve, it will have new LCD screen tech plus a DMD in the middle of it. Radical man.

#9 5 years ago

Most likely looking at a premium here, unless just I'm blinded with amazement over the LE. I have a feeling that even if they F-up the tranlite on the premium like they did on AC/DC, there will be plenty of options for alternate translites that will fit well on this pin. Besides, after seeing what the Refinery Pinball guys are doing with MET, I'm really getting over the whole LE thing anyway.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

some will be happy and others not so much at the new price.

If there is any price increase I'm guessing most will not be happy. And if they do increase the price yet again they better bring something new to the table and better quality control. Just saying.

#11 5 years ago

I have a feeling they are going to match the price that Jack is asking for Hobbit Le.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I have a feeling they are going to match the price that Jack is asking for Hobbit Le.

That's what the chatter on the street is.Retail published price over $8k.

#13 5 years ago

Is this a trap?

#15 5 years ago

dealers, PM with any pre-order info.

#16 5 years ago

The price is definitely going up by a a good bit unfortunately on all models.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Grindle3:

The price is definitely going up by a a good bit unfortunately on all models.

makes flipping a bit more dangerous, and less lucrative with all these increases, poor guys

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

dealers, PM with any pre-order info.

I highly doubt you will get any dealers/distributors to give pre-order info until Stern officially announces the pin.

#19 5 years ago

I'm sure the price is going up a bit. What happened with the MetLE did not go un-noticed by Stern. Stern doesn't want to leave that much money on the table again I am sure.

In my view Stern should make more LEs. They would sell out 750 just as quick as 500.

#20 5 years ago

This is why stern keeps yelling "don't buy preorders for games that don't exist"

#21 5 years ago

keep the le at 500, just charge 8000$ a piece. leave the premuim and pro prices where they are.

#22 5 years ago

I want to buy my flying car okplzthx.

#23 5 years ago

Im still waiting for my back to the future hover board.
I pre ordered at Bumper in Australia August 1985.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That's a long wait. Iron maiden release coming up today in a couple hours. Talked to my connections and Steve told them, they're good buddies so they call him Steve, it will have new LCD screen tech plus a DMD in the middle of it. Radical man.

Na Iron Maiden in 2014 when new album comes out.

#25 5 years ago

Haven't they been available for like 6 months now?

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Na Iron Maiden in 2014 when new album comes out.

Right, they'll want the new pinball to come out in conjunction with the new album; synergy with media & pinballs is the key! In the meantime I'll just keep hoping Star Trek into Darkness comes out when the pinball does.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

And if they do increase the price yet again they better bring something new to the table and better quality control.

Yes, instead of a hammer magnet not catching the ball, we should at least be able to blast it with a photon torpedo.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside