Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0762 (resized).JPG
IMG_0755 (resized).JPG
IMG_6797 (resized).JPG
IMG_6796 (resized).JPG
IMG_0652 (resized).JPG
5EDFDB27-063B-4CD7-81CE-32A7DB390D19 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider embryonjohn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#41 1 year ago

I really enjoyed mine. Fast, great 80's sound card, epic light show & trippy artwork

IMG_0652 (resized).JPG

IMG_6796 (resized).JPG

IMG_6797 (resized).JPG

IMG_0755 (resized).JPG

IMG_0762 (resized).JPG

#44 1 year ago

About 2 years ago I answered a Craigslist post and drove up to Sebago Lake ME ready to buy a Black Hole. As I drove in to the "compound" I realized something was off. There were multiple storage containers filled with hundreds of piano organs and EM pinball machines. I was quickly and sternly told those were all off limits. So we just walked into the house and bam! ...I'm on the set of "Hoarders".
None of his 20 (inside) machines worked. At the same time I realized the BH was a beater I noticed an odd title: Star Light. Offered him $850 for it. He accepted only after much emotion of letting something actually leave the house. We (4) each grabbed a leg and lifted it in the air to get it over his piles of "collectibles". After some simple adjustments and tweaking she came alive and my son and I played the crap out of it for a year. Realizing its rarity, I listed it for 3k and it quickly sold in the mid 2's

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider embryonjohn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside