Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0762 (resized).JPG
IMG_0755 (resized).JPG
IMG_6797 (resized).JPG
IMG_6796 (resized).JPG
IMG_0652 (resized).JPG
5EDFDB27-063B-4CD7-81CE-32A7DB390D19 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#6 6 years ago

probably a lot of them were parted out to save better games from the same time period.

#8 6 years ago

because the game is boring as all shit and very uneventful and did not do well in the test market?

#11 6 years ago

nah, star inserts are not different than anything else. I have star blanks that I use to clog them up when spraying. Pretty much the same as all other games.

I DO like playing Jays starlight thou, with the teeter totter flippers. I love those flippers.

#17 6 years ago

wow, that's more than the whole game is worth.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

And then have him restore them. That's where the real torture will be. ☺

least if I restore them, i'm not forced to play them. Those games are much better in pieces.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

You mean these?

those make this game actually fun. Best flippers ever. It's like giving the game D&D outlanes combined with the flippers. Brilliant.

#28 6 years ago

Just picture this.

when flipped up. The back side moves down and rests against the apron. So a ball on the outside rolls back on the flipper and can be flipped up again. If you are talented, you can keep the ball in the center by flipping and unflipping, keeping the ball rolling about center.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

The definition for "frustrated" is not equivalent to posting impossible $1000 want ads on Pinside.

I think more of these were parted out than you think. If it was a fun game, I could see a parts fields being impossible to find, but in this case, it's slightly more fun than Cue.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

That is plain genius.

that it is. Once you get the hang of them, they are a blast to use. But only would work on certain games.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It is SUPER fun. Jay, can you share the file for these (I assume they are 3D printed and then just affixed to a pawl?)
I would like to play around with these on a few other games.

pawl? I think they would be connected to a shaft.

#58 6 years ago

you should buy that one. Looks like you wont' have to pay shipping.

#85 6 years ago

that's true. I restore games I dislike all the time. I've restored at least 20 Shit tales and 25 AFM's over the years.

#87 6 years ago

take your time. I just got in like 12 fields in the last 10 days.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-star-light-playfield?tu=CaptainNeo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.