Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181019_192941 (resized).jpg
20181019_192905 (resized).jpg
20181019_192925 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

WTB: Space Shuttle Ramp

Added: 2018-10-19 03:09:11 UTC • Ended: August 21st, 2022

Price

Wanted

I'm right in the middle of my first major pinball project installing a hard top on my Space Shuttle, and now that I have my ramp off I can see its way worse than I thought it was. It's already been repaired a couple of times in a couple of places. I know there was a run of replacement ramps not to long ago, someone has to have one sitting around. All of the online shops appear to be out

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are dubacca's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to dubacca's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Grand Rapids, MI, US

#2 5 years ago

If you don’t find one, go pester Freeplay40 to get working on his larger heater so he can do big ramps like this one.

#3 5 years ago

starship fantasy makes them, but there out to, maybe seeing there's a demand and make more.
I'm looking as well.

#4 5 years ago

I have a less than perfect spare.
You can have it if you want it.
Note the damage where the flap attatches on the left.
Are you going to be at Dayhuff's? Happy to meet you there.

I'm hoping to replace the one on my Shuttle with a Freeplay40 when Mark gets around to making them.

20181019_192905 (resized).jpg20181019_192905 (resized).jpg20181019_192925 (resized).jpg20181019_192925 (resized).jpg20181019_192941 (resized).jpg20181019_192941 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#5 5 years ago

I think we should pick someone who is the most likely to do a run and message them, maybe start a list. If we can show even a small list of people who might be interested that might help convince whoever we need to convince.

#6 5 years ago

starship fantasy doesn't seem to have the willpower to restock these for some reason. you would think being a business he would want to sell to his customers.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-space-shuttle-ramp-1?hl=wdennie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.