Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Jgel
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Ok, here's the deal. I need to find a Space Shuttle Pinball machine for a friend who is willing to pay what I consider a very good offer for this title. He's looking for a fully working machine with no playfield wear. Does not have to be collector quality (small nicks and dings ok), but looking for factory mylar or similar condition.

I'm located on Long Island and am looking for something in reasonable driving distance in the Northeast area. May be able to offer a little more for delivery... The guy buying the machine is very enthusiastic about this title, so it's going to a good home!

Email or PM me with pics if you have a Space Shuttle to sell! Thanks

-Brendan

#2 11 years ago

I think your going to have a difficult time finding one without playfield wear unless it's either HUO or has been touched up. This was the first pinball with toys, and one of the pins that helped pinball make a comeback so it was played a lot.

#3 11 years ago

...and how bout a Monday morning bump?

Got some nice offers so far, but everything requires shipping. I'm holding out for something in the northeast for the moment.

-BB

#4 11 years ago

There is one that has been on cl in Minneapolis for months for 1400. It looks clean.

#5 11 years ago

Yep, couple of nice candidates in the midwest. We flirted with the idea of dropping a bid on the one on ebay with the CPR playfield, but shipping would have pushed us over 2K... no bueno.

They're popping up like once a week it seems, so hopefully one will turn up. Thanks,

-BB

#6 11 years ago

Good luck on the no playfield wear requirement

2 weeks later
#8 11 years ago

Just a reference post in case this thread gets dug up in the future. We found an awesome Space Shuttle with an original playfield with almost zero wear for well under our offer price. Deals are out there folks...

-BB

#9 11 years ago

Nice. Glad it worked out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-space-shuttle-pinball-1400 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.