• 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10173570_776022055764578_1369422234734290624_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Choggard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 9 years ago

I've got a friend who has one and he might part with it soon.. I'll ask him..

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I would really like to get my hands on a Space Shuttle in Michigan. Would consider other game in the $1k range (preferably solid state or newer). I am located in Holland, MI.

PM me I think I've found you a Space Shuttle if you're interested..

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

never seen one under $1,300 or so in quite some time if its fully working and shopped and play field not totally bare.. usually go for more than that. with people puting in new power supplies new led displays, it jacks the price up even more of course.
system 11 games around or under 1k are long gone unless its beat.

Oh yeah sell him yours I forgot you had one..

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Solach:

ebay.com link
Going to use this auction as a example. I'm not expecting tbmi will make a half a days trip to get this pin, but auctions like this or cl ads for Space Shuttle will appear now and then. This auction will more than likely will end with out a sale. Tbmi could take a opportunity and contact the seller to see if he will accept a offer of $950. This can be done. I see Space Shuttle kinda often compared to other pins. The same goes with highspeed. My point is it can happend. Also if you look up Space Shuttle on the forums, one sold in NE for $800. Good luck tbmi.

Link doesn't work..

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I would really like to get my hands on a Space Shuttle in Michigan. Would consider other game in the $1k range (preferably solid state or newer). I am located in Holland, MI.

A friend of mine just listed his for $1,500 but I know he'll take less. I told him to list it on CL so you could contact him.. Good Luck!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Choggard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-space-shuttle-michigan?tu=Choggard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.