Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by toyotaboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I know these are out there even though they don't come up often. If you have one and are willing to let it go, I have a nice Space Shuttle that I'd love to restore. Please reach out to me if you have one.
Cheers,
Mark

#2 3 years ago

There is one on ebay

#3 3 years ago

glad i got mine 2 years ago.

ebay.com link » Awesome Space Shuttle Pinball Playfield Cpr Reproduction Playfield Wow

#4 3 years ago

Thanks guys. I know about the ebay one. Trying to spend a little less than that for it. I'm going to send an offer, but I don't think we have the same idea of what these are worth.

#5 3 years ago

1k wayyyy too much

#6 3 years ago

It is too much, but they were like 700, some profit it's expected.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

It is too much, but they were like 700, some profit it's expected.

nope 599

#8 3 years ago

Yeah, they are still listed on a bunch of sites for 599. Non of them have it in stock of course. Sort of bums me out that people hoard these for no other reason than to eventually profit on them. While some people just want to restore a game. Such is the hobby, so get over it.

#9 3 years ago

#10 3 years ago

then add shipping for 60. it was close to 700. I agreed the price is high, but I don't have an issue with him getting some profit. but 33% is a bit high.

#11 3 years ago

The same one was on eBay for $1200 last week. Didn't sell.

#12 3 years ago

$1k buy it now, with make an offer button. I bet he'd take $800.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside