Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by resipsa
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Anyone near chicago have a Space Jam and/or Big Hurt available for sale?

#2 11 years ago

I have two Big Hurt's in Union City, MI....probably about 2.5 hours away.

Pete

#3 11 years ago

Get the Big Hurt!

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I have two Big Hurt's in Union City, MI....probably about 2.5 hours away.
Pete

Two? What are asking for one of them? I'm actually an hour north of chicago, so it's more like 3.5 hours for me...that's a bit far for me, but I can try to make it work if need be.

#5 11 years ago

Space Jam is a very good machine.

#6 11 years ago

Did you see the Space Jam on CL? He is claiming HUO $2,200 been up for weeks might we worth checking out.
chicago.craigslist.org link

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Did you see the Space Jam on CL? He is claiming HUO $2,200 been up for weeks might we worth checking out.
chicago.craigslist.org link

thanks; hadn't seen that. haven't been watching the craigslist ads too much lately as I much prefer buying from reputable pinside members. Less worry about being screwed over or wasting my time driving over somewhere only to find the item is not as described...Anyway, I'll check into it. Thanks again.

#8 11 years ago

Big Hurt is a fun game (but has some annoying call outs). My friend sold a very nice one last year for $1200. I think they have went up in price as most pins have since then.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Did you see the Space Jam on CL? He is claiming HUO $2,200 been up for weeks might we worth checking out.chicago.craigslist.org link

Honestly, I know some would say even for a huo SJ that seems like a lot, but if it is HUO, and shows no flipper botton wear, and no other issues, I would take that for $2k. I enjoy this machine that much.

#10 11 years ago

I wouldn't pay 2k for a SJ. unless it has less than 100 plays

#11 11 years ago

Ended up getting that Space Jam from craigslist for $1900. It was in really nice shape, so I'm pretty happy with it. Just have one annoying problem that I'm trying to get resolved (just got it last night, so haven't really had a chance to work on it much). Posted about it here if any of other Space Jam owners want to try to help:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-jam-help-with-jump-ball-problem

Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TENNESSEE
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-space-jam-andor-big-hurt-near-chicagoland and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.