Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-900.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Well_Fed_Games.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

OK, so checked out PATZ last weekend in Michigan and fell in love with the Sorcerer there. Would love one to be my first pin. I know there aren't a lot of repro parts yet so I'm really looking at anything in spite of condition. If you've got one, or a lead on one, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks,

Kevin

#3 9 years ago

Yeah, i spotted that, thanks. Definitely above my price range... and in Arizona. Hopefully i can find one a bit cheaper that needs some TLC.

#7 9 years ago

Hmm. I guess a question I should have asked is, what is a fair price for a Sorcerer in worse shape than any of these examples... say unshopped and mostly working? I was hoping to score a project one for a few hundred, but I will probably have to bide my time until one comes along. Or is that just wishful thinking?

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I would say $1000-1200 is a good price for a nice players game? $3000 is way too high.

That sounds about right then. Some of these high priced listings were making me anxious!

2 weeks later
#28 9 years ago

Just a hopeful bump. still on the lookout for a Sorcerer in ANY condition reasonably priced.

1 week later
#29 9 years ago

Buuuump. Hope all are having a good Memorial Day!

2 weeks later
#31 9 years ago

Still on the lookout. Watching Ebay, CL, and Mr. Pinball. As always, let me know if you've got any leads! Thanks!

1 week later
#32 9 years ago

Ok, apparently the east coast is the place for Sorcerers because I keep finding them there. Also looking for a cosmetically rough but working Flash or Scorpion for a re-theme.

#34 9 years ago

Maybe it came and went? The only two I see are $2000 and $1650. Let me know if I'm missing something or my search-fu is flawed.

#36 9 years ago

Thanks, yeah, found it in the Rescue 911 listing. New Jersey, though. Still looking for something a bit closer.

3 weeks later
#38 9 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

I have a Sorcerer for sale near Ann Arbor, mi.
KB

Cool. Sent you a PM. Might be slow to reply- cleaning out my mom's garage this week.

#47 9 years ago

Probably a horrible decision but I'm passing on this one for now. Thanks cfh!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Well_Fed_Games.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-sorcerer-in-midwest?tu=Well_Fed_Games and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.