Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Tekman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I'm looking for a nice SoF somewhat close to Charlotte, NC.

Any takers?

#3 11 years ago

Great game! I miss mine.

#4 11 years ago

Thanks for the info. I'm just going to be patient and hope for something much closer.

#5 11 years ago

I had the chance to get one on time, but missed out...

Dang, SOF is a neat game.

#6 11 years ago

Hopefully mine will be done by summers end or mid fall at the latest now that I have everything I think I need... It's been a long road, I'll be a happy happy camper!

#7 11 years ago

Had one a few months ago...A fellow pinsider got it, then he traded it to another pinsider, theGiven. You might try him. Incidentally, I still have a ton of parts for SOF if you find one and need something. The ramps I have but like all SOF's they are busted too, but the rest of the parts are in pretty good shape.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Had one a few months ago...A fellow pinsider got it, then he traded it to another pinsider, theGiven. You might try him. Incidentally, I still have a ton of parts for SOF if you find one and need something. The ramps I have but like all SOF's they are busted too, but the rest of the parts are in pretty good shape.

Thanks for the info.

#9 11 years ago

Game went from robertmee to DevilInIron to me. I passed it on locally in Raleigh in the past few months..so it should still be in the area. I'll look up the buyer's info and pass on to you in PM...you can see if he still has it. - Paul

#10 11 years ago

LIONMAN!!!!!

#11 11 years ago

SOF is a great game and good luck on the hunt....

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from theGiven:

Game went from robertmee to DevilInIron to me. I passed it on locally in Raleigh in the past few months..so it should still be in the area. I'll look up the buyer's info and pass on to you in PM...you can see if he still has it. - Paul

Wow, this thing is getting around. Thanks.

#13 11 years ago

After reading the milage that is being put on Gweem's SOF, I can't help but wonder why it's getting resold so often, so quickly? Getting tired of hearing LIONMAN?

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from jrrdw:

After reading the milage that is being put on Gweem's SOF, I can't help but wonder why it's getting resold so often, so quickly?

That's not my game. Mine went to a local guy, and I'm pretty sure he still has it.

#15 11 years ago

For me, the game was one of the better system 11's and I enjoyed it, but I had very limited space to deal with and I was trying to help out a fellow new pinsider and new to pinball by trading him a fully working SOF for his non-working TFTC. I was very surprised to hear a few weeks later that he was trading it to theGiven. Why it didn't last with theGiven, I don't know, but I think theGiven did the same kind of trade with the same pinsider to help him out.

#16 11 years ago

SoF was cool for a bit, but "Lionman" did get old quick. I picked up a Fish tales a few weeks later, so SoF moved out!

4 months later
#17 11 years ago

Still looking for a nice SoF. Anyone near Charlotte, NC have something or know of something?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-sof and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.