(Topic ID: 187939)

WTB: Skateball Playfield (Nice used playfield)

By Eric_S

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Eric_S
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170501_204210 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

WTB: Skateball Playfield (Nice used or new CPR)

Added: 2017-05-02 01:57:10 UTC • Ended: September 27th, 2017

Price

Wanted

Looking to buy a Skateball playfield as mine is pretty blown out. I'm fine with a nice used one if someone is swapping into a new CPR playfield. I'd also consider a new CPR playfield too. I'm located in Neenah, WI. Attached is a picture of mine for reference of why I want to replace it (someone put mylar on the playfield AFTER it was worn down to wood!)

Item photos

20170501_204210 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Eric_S's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Eric_S's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Oshkosh, WI, US

#2 6 years ago

Bump

#3 6 years ago

Still looking...

#4 6 years ago

bump

#5 6 years ago

Bueller?

#6 6 years ago

Have you emailed CPR to see if they have leftovers? Also check with Starship Fantasy. Ask Larry from SF if even if he doesn't have one yet if when he does you can lay claim to it. That's what I would do. I'd offer you my used one but it's worse than yours

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Have you emailed CPR to see if they have leftovers? Also check with Starship Fantasy. Ask Larry from SF if even if he doesn't have one yet if when he does you can lay claim to it. That's what I would do. I'd offer you my used one but it's worse than yours

I sent an email to CPR, but didn't receive a response. I checked Starship Fantasy, but in the "contact" section of the site, the button wouldn't click to send a message.

So, still looking.

1 week later
#8 6 years ago

Nothing yet. I may just end up parting out the rest of the game as the playfield I have is so blown out.

#9 6 years ago

I would think anyday CPR will come out on their website with the leftovers from the run. Hang in there. My new one is beautiful. Old one is not very pretty.

#10 6 years ago

Don't part the machine. Just be patient you'll get a Playfield. Guaranteed that my machine is worse than yours and I'm going to rebuild mine. I'm sure if you didn't wait out a playfield to tackle the project yourself there is someone more than willing to rather than see the machine torn to pieces

#11 6 years ago

PM sent.

#12 6 years ago

I really looked over my Skateball project and started adding up everything I need and I think I'd be better off just finding a different Skateball. My game has the cabinet, beater plafyfield and roached power supply - everything else is missing. Adding up what I need:

CPR playfield - $700-800
CPR backglass - $270 + trim
CPR plastic set - $140
MPU - $200
Power Supply - $70
Solenoid Driver Board - $100
Lamp Driver Board - $100
Sound Board - $100
New drop targets, pop bumper parts, flippers, lamp sockets, plastic posts, LEDs, rubber rings, lane guides, etc - $200-300

I could easily be into the game for over $2000 and it still has a original beat-up cabinet. I do have some spare circuit boards, so if I find a decent used playfield kind of cheap, I could still salvage it into a playable game, but I don't see myself going down the full blown restoration route on this one. Thanks to everyone that has responded. If there is a decent used playfield out there, PM me.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-skateball-playfield-nice-used-or-new-cpr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.