New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 59717)

WTB Simpsons Duff Beer can mod & Moes Tavern Sign

By sillyoldelf

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by sillyoldelf
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Anybody have a spare one of these for sale please let me know.

#2 7 years ago

+1 Moe's Sign for me too!

I have contacted the original builder (Nile Roberts) to do a re-run of the Moes Sign and Family Guy Bearded Clam sign but have thus far came up empty handed. I told him I'm sure we can get a bulk order of people who still want this stuff so let's use this thread to do it.

Anyone else who is interested in a Moe's Sign or Bearded Clam sign please post and add a +1

If we get enough people on board, I'll reach out to him again and direct him to this thread

#3 7 years ago

+1 for bowfenuvem

#4 7 years ago

+1 I'm in for both as well.

Since we are on the topic of TSPP... Also, spoke to Cliffy again about the middle ramp protector(behind the garage). He told me he hasn't had a chance to work on it yet but he told me its on the top of his todo list.

#5 7 years ago

+1 for both for me please

#7 7 years ago

+1 Duff Beer can mod, Moes Sign and Family Guy Bearded Clam sign

#8 7 years ago

+1 on moe's

#9 7 years ago

+2 more for me to sandbag & speculate lol

#10 7 years ago

+ 1 more for the beer mod and moes sign!

#11 7 years ago

+1 on the moes sign. Luckily I already scored the OG Duff!

#13 7 years ago

Yes and yes

#14 7 years ago

I'm in for TSPP

#15 7 years ago

I need both and my checkbook is open.... PM me

#16 7 years ago

+1 moes

#18 7 years ago

+1 for both for TSPP

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

+1 Moe's Sign for me too!
I have contacted the original builder (Nile Roberts) to do a re-run of the Moes Sign and Family Guy Bearded Clam sign but have thus far came up empty handed. I told him I'm sure we can get a bulk order of people who still want this stuff so let's use this thread to do it.
Anyone else who is interested in a Moe's Sign or Bearded Clam sign please post and add a +1
If we get enough people on board, I'll reach out to him again and direct him to this thread

Nile is a friend, and lives a few miles from me...It's not a matter of interest, as that's been the case for two years. The issue is the EL paper that he used...The manufacturer changed the process of making the paper, and subsequently the connections to the EL paper to illuminate it began to fail. He's been searching and trialing alternatives, but last I heard no success yet, and given the headaches of dealing with failures from the last run, I'm sure he's wanting to make sure everything is in order before moving forward. Plus his new job leaves him less time for the hobby.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Nile is a friend, and lives a few miles from me...It's not a matter of interest, as that's been the case for two years. The issue is the EL paper that he used...The manufacturer changed the process of making the paper, and subsequently the connections to the EL paper to illuminate it began to fail. He's been searching and trialing alternatives, but last I heard no success yet, and given the headaches of dealing with failures from the last run, I'm sure he's wanting to make sure everything is in order before moving forward. Plus his new job leaves him less time for the hobby.

Awesome!!!! Thanks for the update.

I remember accidentally touching the connectors on the last one and I got a STRONG wakeup jolt

#21 7 years ago

Would like one too. Hope he makes them soon.

#22 7 years ago

+1 for Duff Beer Can Mod. My Moes sign is still working perfect and hopefully it stays that way.

2 weeks later
#23 7 years ago

Any traction here? Guessing the EL paper will be a hindrance for this one but thought I would check anyway.

#24 7 years ago

I think the duff can beer mod is out because the have stopped making them - they we're part of a ten light novelty outdoor garden set. So unless you can find some old stock somewhere. You can till get the beer frosting mugs though so I might try them.

Maybe if we knew what kind of el paper is required somebody could ind a new source?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside