• Latest reply 10 years ago by Carl_694
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.jpg
#1 12 years ago

I am looking for a single plastic phurba for TS. Hit me up if you've got one and how much you would like for it shipped to 85302. Thanks and happy new year!

#2 12 years ago

good luck! These are hard to come by, have been looking for quite some time.

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from CVTSTZ:

good luck! These are hard to come by, have been looking for quite some time.

I know, right? What gives? I might try making a cast of the one I have if I don't find a second one soon...

That is a really admirable collection you have by the way cvtstz! Well done sir!

#4 12 years ago

Thanks! If you get a repro done, I am in for one!

#5 12 years ago

I'm very surprised no one has made Shadow plastics yet. Licensing issues I guess.

#6 12 years ago

Not a plastic we need, its a 3D model type piece that goes on each diverter.

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

I'm very surprised no one has made Shadow plastics yet. Licensing issues I guess.

They did a run a couple of years ago on the plastics. Haven't seen them for sale for close to a year.

Plastics, rings, side decals, are other parts for this machine that can't be found right now. Shadow isn't getting much love. Some is licensing, some isn't.

#8 12 years ago

I've been meaning to speak to Rick at PPB about this.. I have the means to do repros (I did the mongols a few years ago) but don't care for another C+D order.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

I've been meaning to speak to Rick at PPB about this.. I have the means to do repros (I did the mongols a few years ago) but don't care for another C+D order.

I'm in for one, and would pay in advance if you decide you can do this.

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from CVTSTZ:

pinball_customs said:I've been meaning to speak to Rick at PPB about this.. I have the means to do repros (I did the mongols a few years ago) but don't care for another C+D order.
I'm in for one, and would pay in advance if you decide you can do this.

Count me in for one as well.

#11 12 years ago

I need one also

1 week later
#12 12 years ago

I just wanted to bring this topic back up. See if anyone on the forum has any answers. I sure could use one.

1 month later
#13 12 years ago

I'm looking for the whole playfield plastics set. Is that what you are talking about reproducing? If so, I'd probably be interested.

3 weeks later
#14 12 years ago
Quoted from kansasjhawk:

I'm looking for the whole playfield plastics set. Is that what you are talking about reproducing? If so, I'd probably be interested.

Me too! And I need one Mongol

#15 12 years ago

looks like this guy has phurbas, mongols, rings, and a plastic set for very reasonable prices

http://ra.jackdds.com/parts/parts-TS.html

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

looks like this guy has phurbas, mongols, rings, and a plastic set for very reasonable prices
http://ra.jackdds.com/parts/parts-TS.html

He has already sold them. If the person who bought them reads this, and by chance you only need one, please let me know. I'd like to buy the other one from you. Thanks!

#17 12 years ago

picking up a set of Phurbas hopefully this weekend to cast, I'll let y'all know how it goes.

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

Plastics, rings, side decals, are other parts for this machine that can't be found right now. Shadow isn't getting much love. Some is licensing, some isn't.

I can't imagine there would be any type of licensing issue with the phurbas. It's not like they were created specifically for the movie.

11 months later
#19 11 years ago

I have 2 original Phurbas to sell.

#20 11 years ago

After the Ohio Pinball expo I am pretty f'n sick of this game.

Honestly I liked it a lot. One of the coolest ball lock sequences and great sound.

Here's a picture of half of the machines being used for the tournament. There must've been 8 or 9 total.

photo.jpgphoto.jpg

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from EvanBingham:

Here's a picture of half of the machines being used for the tournament. There must've been 8 or 9 total.

The one thing that immediately caught my eye in that photo is how much better the backbox with the LEDs looks than the other two.

#22 11 years ago

I agree! If I'm playing though the leds are distracting

4 months later
#23 10 years ago

I am looking for a Phurba as well, shipped to 17404 if anyone has one available!

#24 10 years ago

Contact Brock at pinballcustoms.com

#25 10 years ago

i have one for sale. Carl check PM.

#26 10 years ago

mwong: Sent an email to him.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-shadow-phurba and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.