(Topic ID: 278212)

WTB: SF2 Playfield

By Chitownpinball

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

WTB: SF2 Playfield

Added: 2020-09-26 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (March 17th, 2021) • Ended: July 12th, 2021

Price

Wanted

Any and all conditions considered.

Populated or not. Thanks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Chitownpinball's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Chitownpinball's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Aurora, IL, US

3 weeks later
#2 3 years ago

Seriously, I want one. I want to make a better version of the playfield for the same game. Less stop and go, less clunk. Some one has one, come on!

It can be TRASHED. No mold or swelling though.

1 week later
#3 3 years ago

Bump. Its getting cold out there....plenty of time for inside project....

3 months later
#4 3 years ago

Man this game could be a lot better if I could get a donor playfield to hack up...

Ideas so far:
Fill in Blanka hole and change to opto sensor - This will allow a full orbit to be achieved when the blanka lane is shot.

Add diverter to ryu/ken shot so that a shot from upper flipper would loop around back to the same flipper.

Remove three center targets or include them in rising pop bumper mech assembly

I think all the fighters would be fought as follows:
Lit fighter shot is made. fight sequence starts.
Shots alternating from left to right and repeating in some instances. Less shots during first few battles, more as you progress.
Hold both flippers at the right time to block? - Maybe a sound cue on when to do this?

M bison shots for final boss would move around quickly

I dunno. I sit and look at this game some times and wish for it to be way more fun. It could happen.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-sf2-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.