Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MXV
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Anybody have a source for NOS or Repro Scared Stiff Slingshot Plastics? In the middle of a restoration and would love to put some nice ones in place of the cracked plastics I have. If you happen to have an extra set laying around then PM me with your paypal and I will be happy to pay a reasonable price for them.

Thanks!

Rob

#2 5 years ago

Moved to market place sub forum for you OP so you get more views. Good luck to you!

#4 5 years ago

Wayne at Mr. Pinball Australia was selling some replacement SS slingshot plastics recently, but now his site says "OUT OF STOCK email sales@mrpinball.com.au for details of Availability". At least it sounds like more may be available sometime. You may want to e-mail him.

In the meantime, hopefully someone comes thru for you.

1 month later
#5 5 years ago

http://www.pinballcenter.eu/catalog/slingshot-plastics-for-scared-stiff-p-1139.html?language=english

Tax comes out once you purchase so they are like $32 Euro +$10 Euro for shipping. (just under $60 US). I ordered and they are on the way.

7 months later
#6 5 years ago

Yeah they are the same as australia ones.

#7 5 years ago

How crazy is it that so many SS slingshot plastics were REPOssessed due to non-payment? So many that someone is in the business of selling them!

REPO = Repossess. Repossess is to take something back for non-payment. See: Repo Man the movie. It is about a punk rock kid who becomes a car repossesser. It isn't about a guy who makes pinball parts.

REPRO = Reproduction. The act of reproducing parts such as slingshot plastics or playfields, or even games.

The grammar police have spoken!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside