Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CptAwesomest
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20140302_193130_727.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Looking for a Scared Stiff. This machine is for me, as my hubby is not a fan; therefore it needs to be in very nice condition. HUO would be ideal. I know there have to be some nice examples out there available. I promise you, it would be going to a very good home.

Seller needs to be willing to ship, or live close to Atlanta, GA.

PM me with the details.

#2 5 years ago

Gap has a nice one

Although he doesn't always respond..In fact rarely ever responds..I would have bought a wall art from him..guess he really doesn't care..changed my opinion about this guy.
Nevermind!!

#3 5 years ago

Where were you at a month or 2 ago sold 2 scared stiffs one huo and the other was just as nice and I'm in Hiram
Anyway just wanted to wish you luck on the search scared stiffs a great game !!!

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Tazmancat:

as my hubby is not a fan

Get a new one.

#5 5 years ago

phoenix.craigslist.org link

This might interest you, not sure about shipping but check it out.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

Where were you at a month or 2 ago sold 2 scared stiffs one huo and the other was just as nice and I'm in Hiram

You are killing me!! Are you a GAPAS member? I wish I knew they were for sale. I take it the buyers have no interest in selling?

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

phoenix.craigslist.org link
This might interest you, not sure about shipping but check it out.

Only problem with this listing is that it is a package deal, with the other pin being a Playboy. There will NOT be a Playboy pin in the house. No, just no.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Tazmancat:

Only problem with this listing is that it is a package deal, with the other pin being a Playboy. There will NOT be a Playboy pin in the house. No, just no.

Ya I know , I would agree myself, just thought I would share the listing. It's not a bad deal though .

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

I got one of his two!

Seriously, good luck!

#10 5 years ago

Anyone else out there with a Scared Stiff they need to move? I've got some responses from some Pinsiders but they are rather expensive (more than $6,500). I was hoping to get a really nice example for anywhere between $6K and $6,500 maximum.

Additional question: Should a really nice Scared Stiff (HUO) cost more than $6,500?

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Tazmancat:

Additional question: Should a really nice Scared Stiff (HUO) cost more than $6,500?

It can. depends again on condition. Those that say "no" don't have a exceptional one.
But saying that..$6000 to $6500 sounds about right.

#12 5 years ago

Cant go wrong with this title. I love mine.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Tazmancat:

Anyone else out there with a Scared Stiff they need to move? I've got some responses from some Pinsiders but they are rather expensive (more than $6,500). I was hoping to get a really nice example for anywhere between $6K and $6,500 maximum.

Sold one that was huo all chrome and had some mods for 6,500
The other sold for 5,500 was just as nice but no extras just a fresh shop no fade example
Here are links to the for sale threads so you can see what condition the games were in

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scared-stiff-for-sale-really-nice

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-1-of-2-very-nice-scared-stiffs-for-totan

#14 5 years ago

IMG_20140302_193130_727.jpgI have 6800 into mine (not for sale). Got a nice game for 5500 added powdercoated hardware, new ramps, leds, color display, etc. So, it adds up...but what an awesome game.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Tazmancat:

I have one I would sell for under 6,500 but location might be an issue.

#16 5 years ago

For a nice HUO SS I think you will be paying a lot more then 6500 and most people won't sell them ,good luck on your SS find

#17 5 years ago

I was casually looking for SS for about 4 years in my area. Last year one on came up on here at an excellent price with some cabinet fade and dings, but great condition otherwise and i jumped right on it. I'm happy to say I don't mind the cabinet issues at all for now and its not going anywhere! Hope you can get in the club!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside