Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cardload1 079.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I can't believe I've fallen in love with this cheesy game, but I do. I played the hell out of it at The Arcade in Brighton, MI. Willing to take a little bit of a road trip for it, Anyone want to part with this game?

#2 9 years ago

I think Pete Mathis (pmwolf on pinside) has one. He is in union city mi

#3 9 years ago

Thanks for the reply, I just sent out a message.

#4 9 years ago

Nothing to be ashamed of. Yeah, RG might that 80's cheese, but I luv cheese and whimsy in Pinball, cool music, and very challenging game to score high points on. I luv my RG. The diverter, ramp magnet shot alll need to adjusted and the game in good playing condition, flippers etc.

#5 9 years ago

I've grown comfortable with my love for this game. The one I played was pretty random. I've grown to like game play over theme. Another free bump, still looking for this game

#6 9 years ago

When I was selling to operators I bought one brand new and took it home for awhile. I just got another one. I think had it been themed anything else, it would have been a huge hit. Like Bride of Pinbot, it is finally getting respect after all these years. I'm not sure there is a better game for what they sell for! The only issue is that it has to be working perfectly, and that is a challenge. You have to be able to get up that ramp and it isn't easy, even if the flippers are 100%. An awesome Steve Ritchie game...I would love to know what he thinks of it! Amd yes, some of the speech is beyond cheesy, but the rest is so good it doesn't matter to me.

#7 9 years ago

GO FOR THE WALL!!!!

#8 9 years ago

The only reason I got into the game was because it was set on freeplay, normally its set on $1.00. Everything was setup nice, ramp, diverter, magnet was set right. Although when I came back to the game a few hours later the mag was a bit off. Had to nudge the machine to get the ball in place.

Agreed, the game would have had a bigger run if it had a different theme.

#9 9 years ago

I was going to trade my but have quickly realized it is a blast to play!

added bonus that teh tunes rock!

#10 9 years ago

I don't think this game ever got a fair shake because of the TV show went off the air so quickly. Check out Classic Game rooms review and video of the one at PAPA. He really liked it and he does not say that about all the games. Sorry this is not helping you find your game but at least you are getting some positive reinforcement. I have seen several come up for sale lately, some for amazing good prices. Good luck, you will find one.

#11 9 years ago

The jackpot theme, Kick Butt, is amazing.

I've been toying with selling mine. Not sure if I can part with it.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

The jackpot theme, Kick Butt, is amazing.
I've been toying with selling mine. Not sure if I can part with it.

My wife thinks it says "Get Fucked" instead of "Kick Butt" LOL

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

My wife thinks it says "Get Fucked" instead of "Kick Butt" LOL

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!

#14 9 years ago

If I didn't just get my Rollergames I would consider selling it. This is my first pin and my family and I love it! I hope you find one and when the time comes when I'm ready to sell and you haven't found one yet, I'll keep you in mind. It's not going to be anytime soon though. Noticed you mentioned playing it at the Arcade. Do you play in their league? If so, I may have bumped into you and didn't know it. Anyway, good luck.

#15 9 years ago

The game gets even better when you have both banks of drop targets installed. With a different theme, this would be at the top of a lot of people's lists for sys11.

#16 9 years ago

I saw the Classic Game Room review of the game about a week ago, it helped nudge me into wanting this game.

@solach The Arcade is a bit of a haul for me to make it for league night. I usually go up there once a month on a Sat-Sun. I got plenty of time to wait this game out.

Its nice to see this game get some love.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

The game gets even better when you have both banks of drop targets installed. With a different theme, this would be at the top of a lot of people's lists for sys11.

Do you possibly have a tutorial and list of parts needed to do this/ where to source them. Drops would make this game so much better!

#18 9 years ago

MN is a bit far, but I think I'm ready to let go of mine.

#19 9 years ago

Yah Minneapolis is about 11 hours. The deal would have to be good or it was diamond plated.

#20 9 years ago

a bump for the upcoming week, 4th of july weekend didn't take all of my money. Still on the look out for this game

#21 9 years ago

I have an early DP RG but it isn't quite finished, top is done and the flippers mechs, I still have to rebuild the target bank and the pops.
The fun factor surpasses the monetary value on this title and of course shipping from Ca. would kill the deal.
Underrated SR game so Don't Flip if you can't find one.

cardload1 079.jpgcardload1 079.jpg

#22 9 years ago

Nice autograph! I'm playing the long game with this one. One has to pop up eventually.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-rollergames-mi-oh-in and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.