Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by parkway
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Never had a Data East title and I like the looks of this one. I know it's not easy to find, but was curious if anyone was willing to sell theirs. One on the market place in MA, but seller not responding to my messages. Let me know. Thanks.

#2 9 years ago

Drop it....creep

#3 9 years ago

just sold mine in VA to a guy that just wanted a pin... his first pin.. and he remembers it "from the laundrymat back in the day" neat story , neat sale

game is cool, very limited game play.. I thought it was fun but if you have a lineup you will loose interest. BUT hey , if you find it for a nice price ($1000-$1200) or so and its in decent shape - no problems... then you should be able to play it and have fun then move it on and not take a hit.

definitely an ICONIC title

I saw one at the York Pinball show and folks were playing it and it played well, looked in pretty nice shape and I am sure it sold off the floor.. I think it was about $1200 or so? maybe someone can confirm that. I saw a decent line to play it!

Good luck finding it!- be patient! IT WILL TURN UP

#4 9 years ago

Thanks. Yeah this is one of those titles that I'd have to find at a good price; no rush on it.

#5 9 years ago

I have a nice Robocop that I would be willing to sell. Shipping would not be an issue. Just message me for details.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Major-Havoc:

I have a nice Robocop that I would be willing to sell. Shipping would not be an issue. Just message me for details.

Thanks, but I'd rather not ship. Appreciate the offer though.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-robocop-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.