Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BR80
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BR80.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Yes, I know it's a shot in hell and repros are supposedly being made. Recently found a NOS right ramp and figured it's worth asking if anyone has a Left one they'd be willing to sell at a "found a sucker" price?

#3 9 years ago

That's been my dilemma the last few months. Already bought nos ramp decals and now have a raw right...figured I'd try and complete the set.
If the repros are made, I'll be a buyer of those...but without James making them himself, the skeptic in me says to keep hunting.

1 week later
#8 9 years ago

James sold Pinball Inc to Starship Fantasy. I received this back from them today.
"I'm following thru with all of James plans. RS is still on the short list but I don't think they will be done for 9-12 months. James is actually going to engineer them for me."
Larry Rosenthal, CEO
www.starship-fantasy.com
-----
Which is great news, but a long time to put my restore on hold...still hunting for a NOS Left Ramp. Anyone?

2 months later
#9 9 years ago

Two Month Bump, still looking...anyone help with a Holiday Miracle?

5 years later
#11 3 years ago

Five year bump...Still looking, lol.

1 week later
#13 3 years ago

Thanks for the lead and free bump...but I'm looking for the left side yellow plastic ramp, not the wire form. Cheers!

#15 3 years ago

Very cool, the long hunt could be over....Sending PM now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BR80.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-roadshow-nos-left-ramp?tu=BR80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.