2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by tamoore
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

WTB RFM roms

Added: July 30th, 2017 Ended: August 13th, 2017

Item description

I am pretty much done with my restore. I have everything ready to try other than the rom set.
Please please let me know if you have an rfm set you might be willing to sell. If it is possible to erase a swe1 set and program them as rfm I would be down for that as well.
Thanks in advance,
Jim

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Bethlehem, PA, US

Seller insights

These are cougtv's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to cougtv's stats page

#2 2 years ago

Shameless bump for the evening crowd.

#3 2 years ago

The software js upgraded via the game serial port using a pc with serial port. Roms are not needed

#4 2 years ago

I tried a pub card. Pretty sure update does the prism. You still need the correct set of roms / game assets. I can try the pc later if I am mistaken.

#5 2 years ago

You need a complete Prism Card (prism card + daughterboard with roms). It will not work without the roms!

#6 2 years ago

I believe I have a set. Can't remember how I ended up with an extra set, but I did.
PM me..

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside