20130920_080951.jpg
20130918_120835.jpg
20130918_120758.jpg

#1 10 years ago

looking for a complete set of nos RFM playfield plastics

#2 10 years ago

bump for the weekend

#3 10 years ago

Moving to market place for you. Good luck!!!

#4 10 years ago

bump for the daytime weekday crowd

#5 10 years ago

Which ones do you need. I was collecting what I could find (individual plastics) then bought a complete NOS kit. If it is a duplicate of one I have, I may be willing to part with it. Otherwise it would have to be a heck of an offer to get my spare one, as it is a title that I plan to never sell!

#6 10 years ago

I'm looking to replace them all. I decided to do a high-end restore on mine

#7 10 years ago

Hmm, other than stupid amounts of money I would not part with my full set, sorry. Good luck in the search though.

#8 10 years ago

I could use a shooter lane plastic for mine

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

I will look if I have 2 of them when I get home
I have almost 2 full sets as I recall. I know I only have one of the SoL hole plastics.........

#10 10 years ago

cougtv:
in your extra "set", what exactly is missing? if I can source those piece(s) from another place, maybe we can work out a deal for what you do have that you're willing to part with

#11 10 years ago

Which plastics do you need ? ALL

#12 10 years ago

I can see this set being reproduced in the future.
I need the one to the left of the center targets that's always broken.
Someone hook me up if you can.
D

#13 10 years ago

Yes CPR, reproduce these please, there are a ton of people who would buy including me.

QSS

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

cougtv:
in your extra "set", what exactly is missing? if I can source those piece(s) from another place, maybe we can work out a deal for what you do have that you're willing to part with

One plastic missing from my extra set. On mine it was counterfeit. I have the counterfeit which I would send along. Otherwise I do have a NOS full set + many duplicates. The small one to the left of the center targets.

Quoted from Xscrapiron:

I am pretty sure I have 2x of this piece. I was busy getting a new pin in last night and forgot to look. You mean the piece with the missiles to the left of the shooter lane right? TSSP just came home

#15 10 years ago

I am pretty sure I have 2x of this piece. I was busy getting a new pin in last night and forgot to look. You mean the piece with the missiles to the left of the shooter lane right? TSSP just came home

20130918_120758.jpg20130918_120758.jpg 20130918_120835.jpg20130918_120835.jpg

Ya this is broken right? I found another one as well

#16 10 years ago

I have a set signed by George Gomez. I really have no intentions of selling (as I still have my RFM), but kinda curious what these would go for. I need to go through and make sure all the pieces are there.

#17 10 years ago

worth less than a set not signed by Gomez

I actually would not want a signature on my plastics. On a pf hidden by the apron, sure.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

worth less than a set not signed by Gomez
I actually would not want a signature on my plastics. On a pf hidden by the apron, sure.

Haha, you got me there! His sig is actually pretty cool though, very high tech/spacey. Better than the one on my Metallica playfield.

#19 10 years ago

Really only willing to sell duplicates atm here. I even have ramps (2 NOS and 1 used but good) just in case! Unless it is a really really stupid offer (being that I love love love the game. Will check on the shooter when home. I only have one extra of that little guy and that is the counterfeit one (decent counterfeit though, I only noticed it was such when I installed protectors)! I have one or more of the rest NOS.......I will let you know later.

#20 10 years ago

Duplicate post....sorry

#21 10 years ago

Here are my plastics. All of them, the duplicates and the counterfeit. I am willing to sell duplicates. To part with the full set will be pricey as I don't plan to sell the game.......I did put protectors on mine though!

20130920_080951.jpg20130920_080951.jpg 20130920_081203.jpg20130920_081203.jpg 20130920_081013.jpg20130920_081013.jpg

#22 10 years ago

I gave away uncut factory left over sheets the past two years...

#23 10 years ago

I gave away uncut factory left over sheets the past two years...

Like this one?! If CPR wanted it I'd be happy to sell it.

2013-09-20_09.21.45.jpg2013-09-20_09.21.45.jpg

#24 10 years ago

Yup that's one of them right there!! I had a half a dozen of those. And a few other games.. Cpr won't give u anything on those Ed don't waste ur time

Quoted from Shredso:

Like this one?! If CPR wanted it I'd be happy to sell it.

#25 10 years ago

cougtv:
I've pm'ed you for what I would like to purchase from you

Shredso:
kind of cool looking (as an art piece). if it's for sale, what do you want for it?

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

cougtv:
I've pm'ed you for what I would like to purchase from you
Shredso:
kind of cool looking (as an art piece). if it's for sale, what do you want for it?

30 shipped for that one. Plastic is still on it and it is nos. The 3 you requested are all available from Marco fyi.

#27 10 years ago

All ... we can run new RFM plastics, the original films and company still exist and would be run on PETG and laser cut, we have just not had heard of demand for this set ... no need to 'reproduce' these plastics.

Please let us know if you are interested in a set and we will look into the timing and cost to re-run them, usually takes 1-2 months to get.

thanks,
[email protected]

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

All ... we can run new RFM plastics, the original films and company still exist and would be run on PETG and laser cut, we have just not had heard of demand for this set ... no need to 'reproduce' these plastics.
Please let us know if you are interested in a set and we will look into the timing and cost to re-run them, usually takes 1-2 months to get.
thanks,
[email protected]

Rick, I would be very interested in a new set of these. I will send you money up front to get the ball rolling on these.

There always seams like someone is looking for these. I don't know how many sets you would have to commit too but I think you would see a whole bunch of them.

If you build them, they WILL sell.

QSS

#29 10 years ago

Im right in the middle of my shop out.I have everything removed so looks like I just need those two plastics I have pictured.Nothing else was broken.PM me if anyone canhelp

#30 10 years ago

I assume everyone id going with rick as I have not gotten a response from the op. Tonight I will pack my toys back in the box. Good luck all!

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

thanks,
[email protected]

I don't own an RFM but I know of several local guys that were just talking about the need for plastics. Please re-run.

#32 10 years ago

i still have a nos partial set for sale, would need to make some pics later

#33 10 years ago

My buddy has one of the factory uncut sheets pictured above $100 if ur interested.

#34 10 years ago

I'd be in for a set - really just need 2
One above scoop and the one to the left of the center targets.

If anyone has them PM me please!
D

#35 10 years ago

little shop of games has the stroke of luck piece (above the scoop) in stock. it's $20

#36 10 years ago

I have a NOS pair of slingshot plastics and lane plastics that I would be willing to sell.

1 week later
#37 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

thanks,
[email protected]

Hey Rick,

are you going to do a run of these? If you can let all of us know, it would be appreciated.

Thanks Rick,

QSS

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-rfm-nos-playfield-plastics-set and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.