Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC08765.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Looking to add a RFM to the collection. PM me if you're looking to let one go. Thanks!

#2 11 years ago

Bump

#3 11 years ago

Edit: I have a freshly shopped South Park pin that I'd be willing to trade if that interests anyone.

#4 11 years ago

Contact Merfeldma here on Pinside. He has a decent one for sale. Oops, it's a DM.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from crank:

Contact Merfeldma here on Pinside. He has a decent one for sale.

Gracias. Will do

#6 11 years ago

Bumpin it

#7 11 years ago

Morning crew bump! Who's got a RFM?

#8 11 years ago

Hope you find yourself one, I just got mine put back together, Is this game becoming rare? I havent seen to many pop up for sale recently or is it just that time of year?

DSC08765.JPGDSC08765.JPG

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

have a freshly shopped South Park pin that I'd be willing to trade if that interests anyone

I had a chance to play a South Park a few weeks ago. I thought it was pretty fun.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Hope you find yourself one, I just got mine put back together, Is this game becoming rare? I havent seen to many pop up for sale recently or is it just that time of year?

Thanks man. I don't know, 4-5 months ago there were a few for sale nearby but i didn't have an interest in the game. Now that I want one, they don't seem to be any for sale! I swear, that's they way it always goes. haha!

Quoted from captainadam_21:

I had a chance to play a South Park a few weeks ago. I thought it was pretty fun.

I do enjoy South Park. It's very simple, and my friends seem to like it a lot.

#11 11 years ago

I see there are a few on ebay, but slightly pricey, Im sure you saw that one in Illinois for $4,995, , Id sell mine for that any day!

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I see there are a few on ebay, but slightly pricey, Im sure you saw that one in Illinois for $4,995, , Id sell mine for that any day!

I'll go $500 less than the above stated price. (in other words, I don't want to sell mine yet)

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yeah that's freakin crazy. I'm looking to be somewhere in the $2500 range depending on condition.

#14 11 years ago

I purchased mine for $1900 just under a year ago, mechanically sound for the most part-nice&bright monitor-original computer system, but some wear on the head box and lots of raised/chunked out inserts. Just to give you some price range.....

#15 11 years ago

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfm-price-check-1

You might be interested in this thread started by a prospective buyer.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Yeah that's freakin crazy. I'm looking to be somewhere in the $2500 range depending on condition.

Check Rochester MN CL. It's been on a couple of times and has not sold. I have bought from him before. He may go down a little on his price or he may not.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from crank:

Check Rochester MN CL. It's been on a couple of times and has not sold. I have bought from him before. He may go down a little on his price or he may not.

Thanks man. I've already got an e-mail into him. No response yet...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-rfm-in-mn-wi-ia-sd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.