Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by NM
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Anyone know where I can find these / buy them?

#2 8 years ago

I bought a couple for my RFM from a guy named Gary Burback. I don't know if he is still making them, but they are very well done. I'll shoot you his email.

#3 8 years ago

Here is a how to video if you want to dare to do it yourself:

#4 8 years ago

I want some... someone hook me up. TZ may be the most over modded game, but ATM must be the game that you can sink the most in for $$$ wize for mods, as everything is a ton, which I'm guessing these are.

#5 8 years ago

I bought mine for AFM and RFM from Gary in Minnesota. I have his email at home if you need it PM me.

#6 8 years ago

that is awesome! I would ad that to my AFM if I had one! kind of like the light up eyes for the MM trolls

#7 8 years ago

Contact Robinva in this link. He makes a ton of mods including Martians. Great support.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread/99a8b5eb26b5eb88/ad76827ac5e4432d?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=robinva#ad76827ac5e4432d

Regards,

Neil.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside