• 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Petermarcu
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rct_plastic.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spookyrides.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

The info and eat plastics are insanely hard to find. Been searching myself and only seeing " tumbleweed blowing thru a hot ghost town street"! ~SpOoKy

#8 10 years ago

For a popular pin that many of us own, it is crazy that nothing sans for the slings have been made plastic wise. If anyone can help repo these, count myself and a crowded bus of folks in.~SpOoKy

3 months later
#37 10 years ago

Hey... please count SpOoKy in! I've been searching for the "eat" plastic for 19months! My kids love RCT as well as myself, but my plastic bit the dust when we first bought the pin 2 years ago. Thanks for those doing all this work!~SpOoKy ( fingers crossed!)

#38 10 years ago

PS: I've got some other NOS plastics from a bunch of other areas from RCT. If anyone else needs them made, I'd be more then happy to mail them out for scanning!~SpOoKy

#40 10 years ago

I think I've only got a partial set but weird thing is I have Like 5 or 6 clear protectors, still with the paper backing. Did these come with the game? ( probably not). Thanks again for everyone's work on this!~SpOoKy

1 month later
#52 10 years ago

SpOoKy is in! I have a complete factory set here sans for the 'Eat' plastic. Mine is like 55% of what it should be. Thanks for doing this!`SpOoKy

#53 10 years ago

Also... just wondering.... has anyone asked rick at Bay Area Amusements if they are ever going to re-run the buy rate plastic set that's been out-of-stock for the past year?!?~SpOoKy

#57 10 years ago

I'm 'In' for the plastic! Heres #1~SpOoKy

#59 10 years ago

Hell yeah db! Been looking for this forever. Thanks for doing this!~SpOoKy

#61 10 years ago

Bump: 16 more to go!

#62 10 years ago

A weekend bump!~SpOokY

#63 10 years ago

No more interested?!?~SpOoKy

4 weeks later
#68 10 years ago

I think db gave up due to the lack of guys wanting this. Blows... Like a bowling ball thru a garden hose! Maybe some year, bay area amusements will stock another run.~SpOoKy

3 weeks later
#77 10 years ago

I think a bunch of us will put our debit cards on the line for payment for anyone to make this happen. Still stinks that for over 17 months Bay Area has the complete set listed as sold out, but while my own email has gone unanswered why list something that's never, ever for sale? Just saying.~SpOoKy

#80 10 years ago

I reached out to Bay Area whom I love and got a response that even after 17 months, they still feel the need to list it as OOS. No disrespect intended, as, again, Spooks loves them.They hope to get more sets back in and referred me to their link for notification when the parts are back in stock. Fine... I did that 15 months ago. Still... Any part that isn't for sale after 17 months isn't worth listing fs. This help= .000001. Still hanging onto help that someone out there remakes this.~SpOoKy

#82 10 years ago

Mike: I'd be all over this but mine is trashed! I bought, years ago what I was led to think was a complete nos set but of course, that one plastic was missing. Maybe someone else can help? We all need these badly!~SpOoKy

4 months later
#85 9 years ago

I've honestly begged, offered my first born, looked under old warped pinheads.... But sigh.... To zero avail. Just one of those DA*n pieces that's hard to find.~SpOoKy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spookyrides.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-rct-plastic-roller-coaster-tycoon?tu=spookyrides and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.