Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by boris_37
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

With the last project machine up my alley disappearing right away when it hit the market, I wanted to be more pro-active. I want a machine to fix up and enjoy, learn a lot more and have my family enjoy it.

Here is what i'm looking for:

1) Must be willing to ship (I live in Canada so I cannot just pick it up)
    2) Any technical problems accepted
    3) Top price $2,000(not including shipping)
    4) working or not doesn't matter

ANY MACHINE!

However if you have: I will go crazy
    Ripley's Believe it or not
    Gladiators
    Big Guns
    Surf n Safari
    Grand Lizard
    White Water
    Dr. Who
    Black Knight
    Black Knight 2000
    Dr. Dude
    No Good Gofers
    Johnny Mnemonic
    Judge Dredd
    Goldeneye
    anything!

I am not picky on the type of machine! system 11 type would be REALLY cool.

#2 10 years ago

Bump.

Still looking. Anyone got a machine in need of some work? Sitting in your basement? Garage? I will take it and actually work on it

#3 10 years ago

I have a Williams Comet. It works but has it's share of issues. Is that something you would be interested in?

#4 10 years ago

Bump.

Still looking.

#5 10 years ago

someone pity me!

#6 10 years ago

playboy 35th...cheap, and decent shape. Great family theme too.

#7 10 years ago

You could buy my Sorcerer but it doesn't need any work... I never have what people want.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

playboy 35th...cheap, and decent shape. Great family theme too.

Haha, that's totally family themed. Awesome! Gameplay looks really good too...

Quoted from snyper2099:

You could buy my Sorcerer but it doesn't need any work... I never have what people want.

Yea it's fine. I am essentially looking for exactly what everyone else is too, as you can see. But I am looking to learn and put in some elbow grease so a fully shopped machine doesn't work for me haha.

#9 10 years ago

I think you'll eventually find one of the machines on your list. Even in Canada many of those are in your price range. Others like RBION, White Water and NGG are probably out of your reach, but you never know. For a true project I'd guess anything is possible.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

I think you'll eventually find one of the machines on your list. Even in Canada many of those are in your price range. Others like RBION, White Water and NGG are probably out of your reach, but you never know. For a true project I'd guess anything is possible.

Yeah it's just the effort of trying to separate that machine from someone who will never fix theirs that is the tough part. I know people hoard for the sake of hoarding.

#11 10 years ago

Your odds of finding that person / machine combination on a pinball website is going to be extremely slim. Those are the type of deals you basically have to stumble upon, but as stated you'll come across something. I just sold my Johnny Mnemonic for $1600, something like that will turn up. I'm second in line on a Black Knight (project). Another local pinsider has first dibs, but that would be my first project.

#12 10 years ago

Continuing my extremely slim search lol.

#13 10 years ago

I have a Gladiators but shipping is the bitch.

#14 10 years ago

PM sent. Gladiators would be absolutely aaaamazing. Totally the type of theme i like. Just like my friends Swords of Fury (so cool!)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-project-machine-1980s-and-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.