Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by shlockdoc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Ok Ok spare me the Popeye sucks comments. Would like to find a really nice Popeye, in or around New England. PM if you have one or know of one for sale. Thanks Joe

#2 6 years ago

just sold mine yesterday....best of luck to you...

#3 6 years ago

I have a beautiful popeye I got recently. It's actually immaculate on the inside. Under the lockdown bar is spotless as well. No cab fade. It will have to go some point but I need more time with it first. If you really want a top condition popeye this would be it. Not sure if you feel like waiting or not. I'm in Nee Haven CT

-Jim

2 weeks later
#4 6 years ago

Bump

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I have a beautiful Popeye I got recently. It's actually immaculate on the inside. Under the lockdown bar is spotless as well. No cab fade. It will have to go some point but I need more time with it first. If you really want a top condition Popeye this would be it. Not sure if you feel like waiting or not. I'm in Nee Haven CT
-Jim

I sold this to Jim and can vouch that it's about as close to HUO as you can get.. To the point I really wanted to keep it.

#6 6 years ago

I will second the vouch. I know both the seller, buyer and have seen this game. Sweet condition.

You seem to be local enough to make this happen if you are serious. Then we can pick on you for your choice

#7 6 years ago

I'm interested if the OP is not.

#8 6 years ago

Popeye is my favorite B/W DMD era game... *when it comes to art*. The way the entire package is integrated together is really neat, I think - the playfield integrates with the mini-playfield, which integrates with the backbox and translite.

It's definitely not the best game, but it is better than it gets credit for!

#11 6 years ago

That NIB one is awesome. I would love to open it up!

-Jim

#12 6 years ago

That game had issues.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside