You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Lethal weapon
high speed
Get away 2
Last action hero
Mario anderetti
Looking for a nice machine fully operational very good condition! Located update ny

#2 6 years ago

Or any themes similar

#3 6 years ago

Try to find an Indy 500. Really fun game.

Good luck!

#4 6 years ago

Have you see the $1500 Getaway on here? While I'm normally against shipping games, that's a good enough deal even after shipping

#5 6 years ago

HS2
I-500
Police force

I think are all solid games that have a race theme. Good luck in your search.

#6 6 years ago

NASCAR! Get NASCAR! Extremely underrated game with loads of features and modes. Played it once and was amazed at how people kept "bypassing" the game.

#7 6 years ago

I agree Nascar is a fun machine to play. I love the lap feature.
But if budget is an issue go with High Speed.
I get a lot of enjoyment from my High Speed.

#8 6 years ago

Suprised that nobody mentioned Dirty Harry....

#9 6 years ago

Hey guys! Yeah budgeted for around a grand. I think the get away for 1500 sold a few days ago. I know for my range I'm realistically looking at high speed or a lethal weapon more than the likelihood of something else. We Will see if someone brings something to the table! I definitely have to be under 1500.

#10 6 years ago

I have area 51 site 4 arcade and 2004 silver strike bowling to trade or sell as well

#11 6 years ago

I recently picked up a Police Force close to your budget. I'm having a lot of fun with it....really cool game for the money. Good luck!

#12 6 years ago

Most any game on your list should be attainable at that price (except Getaway - that would be a stretch.) Too bad you missed this:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mario-andretti-fs-extremely-nice

I'd highly recommend saving up a bit more, or selling an arcade game or two, and putting the money into a Getaway. It's not the most deep game, but it's definitely the best player of the ones you're considering.

High Speed and Lethal Weapon 3 are solid buys in the neighborhood of $1k, for sure. I've never played Police Force, but love the art on it.

#13 6 years ago

Yeah thanks for the input. I really wanted the Mario you provided the link to...it's like a day late a dollar short. Hopefully someone will see this and pm me with a plethora of machines

#14 6 years ago

For the evening crowd

#15 6 years ago

Sooooo. Who wants to sell me a high speed?

#16 6 years ago

If you want an interesting race themed pin get a Minstrel Man.

#17 6 years ago

I really like high speed for the back glass lol. Couple bad ass cops

#18 6 years ago

I have owned both police force and hs. I still have police force. high speed is a good game but just seemed to get stale. Police force is just good mindless fun. Get that one

#19 6 years ago

I was going to suggest Police Force as well. High Speed is a classic, where Police Force is a kind of quirky game that brings some lighthearted comedy. And Police Force under your $1500 price point. I would go for that. Good luck in your search.

#20 6 years ago

Thanks. Maybe I have to look at police force. I never thought about it cause I didn't care for the side art. Any way I picked up Mario anderetti from a pinsider. I over stayed my welcome playing hs. Lol. What's the going rate on pf?

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from xler8ted:

What's the going rate on pf?

Generally somewhere from $800-$1200 depending on condition.

#23 6 years ago

Someone sell him a High Speed so I can sell him a clear ramp!

#24 6 years ago

Lol. I'm going to cool this thread off for a week or two since I just bought a pin last night. I'll put some overtime together at work and be back lol.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside