Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by infamous
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I just picked up a Police Force in sweet condition, everything is perfect except for the center ramp. Does anyone have a canter ramp in good shape they'd be willing to sell?

I know they were reproduced, but all the stores are sold out. Send me a PM if you have one to sell or know where I can find one1

Thanks!

#2 10 years ago

I don't have a ramp for you, but I can say I recently picked this game up myself and it's shockingly good. Use the software to turn the millions ramp up as high as it can go. Once you do that, it's naturally jumpy so it handles that exploit nicely. Also, I set the steal the high score to 4 shots, make people earn it.

In my opinion, PF and Radical! are the two most undervalued System 11 games, and probably top 10 in all of pinball.

#3 10 years ago

Hi Matt. Just wanted to let you know I will be on the lookout for you guys. Thanks again for being so kind.

I know someone on this site has a ramp! give it up!

#4 10 years ago

Thanks CJM, the trade was great and we are really pleased with Police Force!

#5 10 years ago

Good luck on that ramp. Mine could use one someday too but I will get around to it. A month ago I had to choose to sell either my High Speed or my Police Force. Police Force is still here........It is my guilty pleasure game.

3 months later
#6 10 years ago

I need a center ramp for my police force game as well. Does anyone have any leads on where I could pick one up?

Thanks!

1 month later
#8 10 years ago

I grabbed one about a year ago when I got a PF. I agree with the comments that its a fun "sleeper" system 11. Artwork gives others a bad taste. The original Batman thene would have been better, but whats there is fun too. What's weird here is the ramps were made, but it seems in limited quantities for the center ramp ( most often broken) while the right ramp still seems to be fs everywhere. I got one from Curleys shop of games. I'm sure he is sold out as well, but if others chine in here, I'm also sure a second run could be heavily suggested. Hang in there, im sure that a few guys bought more then one due to the lack of supply after just 3 months!~SpOoKy

2 weeks later
#9 10 years ago

I need one bad, just got a new PF and won't look right with my old broken ramp.

#11 10 years ago

have you looked at starship fantasy?

#12 10 years ago

Just checked, out of stock

#13 10 years ago

I have a new repro that I bought for a game that I am going to start fixing up this week. I bought both ramps and plastics when I could. So I will be able to sell the one I don't use. I may just keep the one that is installed in there because it just needs a cleaning. so send me a pf, and I will try to figure out which one stays and which one goes.
ron k.
I will also have a lot of plastics, since I only need a couple and bought a full set.
I do need decals for the pop bumper caps and decal for the shooter range arrow. If you can trade these tward the ramp, you will get first choice. also some nice apron cards

2 months later
#14 9 years ago

I am also in dire need of a center ramp. Any help would be great.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-police-force-center-ramp-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.