Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by NJGecko
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Anyone know if any of the vendors will have glass on site to purchase, or, if not, who I can talk to about bringing some glass to purchase?

#2 11 years ago

Usually jack ( not JJP) has glass for sale both standard and wide.

#3 11 years ago

Usually has it on hand, or do I need to make the arrangements in advance?

Could always use some nice new glass, but I just can't bring myself to pay to get it shipped!

#4 11 years ago

I could use a slice of regular as well. And I need a back glass piece for AFM. One annoying scratch in mine!

#5 11 years ago

Best bet is to call / email Jack James, he's listed as a vendor again this year so he should have glass. I found it easier just to pick up the glass at his home versus at the show.

http://www.pinballenthusiast.com/

BTW: He's in NJ so its probably easier for NJ folks to pick up (that's what I meant).

#6 11 years ago

I need glass too. Whatever you figure out Gecko lemme know. I need at least two standard and two widebody.

B

#7 11 years ago

Will do all. pinster Ill let you know

#8 11 years ago

I have called around to local glass places with the measurements & was able to order glass in the past. I made sure I told them what it was for. I think I got a new tempered glass for my Batman 1yr ago for under $40.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Melbourne:

Best bet is to call / email Jack James, he's listed as a vendor again this year so he should have glass. I found it easier just to pick up the glass at his home versus at the show.
    http://www.pinballenthusiast.com/
    BTW: He's in NJ so its probably easier for NJ folks to pick up (that's what I meant).

Should=usually

#10 11 years ago

There is always some one selling glass. 25 for regular and 30 for widebody I believe. Get there Friday am. Sells out fast.

#11 11 years ago

I got a wide body for 40 last year. They are the quick ones to go.

#12 11 years ago

I emailed jack earlier.

Said he will have standard & wide for sale at Allentown. He's out of standard right now, but will have it for the show.

Website is $25 per for standard, or $115 for 5...

He's off of exit 8 on the NJ turnpike, FYI.

#13 11 years ago

Yep, he said the same to me.

I'm gonna get me some!

glass that is.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-playfield-glass-allentown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.