Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jalpert
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kurisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I have room for one machine right now and I'd be happy to find any one from the following list. I'd like to find them locally and avoid having to ship. Looking for good solid player's machines or nicer.

* Most Wanted*
Bad Cats
Diner
Elvira and the Party Monsters
Fire! (would love a Champagne edition but would settle for standard)
Lord of the Rings
Scared Stiff
Tales of the Arabian Nights
White Water

* Would Also Consider *
Cyclone
Fish Tales
Flintstones
Funhouse
Space Shuttle
Spider-Man
Theatre of Magic
Late 1970s Gottlieb card-themed pins

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Good luck. Denver has been a wasteland these last few months.

Judging by the crickets in my inbox, you seem to be correct.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from BigB:

How nice of a Space Shuttle are you looking for?

Send me a PM and let me know what you have.

#12 11 years ago

Added LOTR and WW to the wanted list.

1 week later
#13 10 years ago

Thought I would give this one more bump. I'm hoping to find one machine from this list locally.

#15 10 years ago

PM sent!

#16 10 years ago

I thought I found a nice Bad Cats but the deal fell through. Still looking for one of the pins on the list, and hoping to find it locally.

1 week later
#17 10 years ago

Still looking for one of the games on the list. In a colossal flash of wishful thinking I have added Diner and TOTAN to the list.

1 week later
#18 10 years ago

I finally sold my Gottlieb EM this morning so I am more motivated than ever to find one of the machines on the above list. I have revamped the list a little. I have a line on a couple of these from out of town that would require shipping, but I would really prefer to find something locally.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

The thing is, everyone in Denver is looking for those games. IMO, you might just have to wait it out with the rest of us.

Apparently so. I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes or jump the line. Right now I have zero pinball machines and a pile of cash and didn't see any harm in asking if something was available. I'm trying to find something that would appeal to me (the pinball enthusiast) and my wife (the pinball not-so-enthusiast) which is why my list is somewhat narrow. I do realize they are on many people's most-wanted lists, and finding one of those locally with everyone else looking for the same games is probably wishful thinking on my part.

Quoted from Gexchange:

I just got a Consignment Cyclone in, Not sure what the customer wants for it yet though. I would guess $2200

JJ I have been wanting to come into your shop and take look around but circumstances have prevented me from doing so. Hopefully soon.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Man, if you have a pile of cash, walk into Game Exchange and buy away. You can have any pin on your list right now. The key is that you want them at collector prices, and for that you might have to get in line

I apologize if I sounded ostentatious with that "pile of cash" remark. I took a bunch of money out of my checking account before the Pinball Showdown thinking if I found something to purchase I wanted to be ready, but came up empty. Unfortunately my Internet-only bank makes it easy to take cash out but a PITA to put cash back. So my pinball-buying funds are tied up in a literal pile of cash right now. That's one of the primary reasons I'm trying to find something local.

As far as I am aware, Game Exchange doesn't have any of the pins on my wanted list (except for that Cyclone JJ mentioned earlier, which I may go look at).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 25.50
$ 45.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

£ 38.00
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kurisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-pins-in-denver?tu=Kurisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.