Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by arakissun
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

June_Auction_2012_035.JPG
June_Auction_2012_034.JPG
June_Auction_2012_033.JPG
June_Auction_2012_032.JPG
pbot_72x53_7thumb.jpg
Pinbot-Over-board.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Can be NOS or used, as long as it is in excellent condition. Does anyone have one, or know where I can find one? Thanks!

#2 7 years ago

And if there's another where that came from...

Gweem first of course.

#3 7 years ago

I call thirdsies!! I could use a few actually, someone needs to re-run these.

#4 7 years ago

Put me down for the fourth one.

#5 7 years ago

I had a difficult time finding a nice one a couple of years ago, good luck....

#6 7 years ago

I call fifths..oh wait, I sold my Pinbot. (But I had given up trying to find one long before that.)

You gotta figure that Planetary would repro this one at some point. The demand's gotta be there...

#7 7 years ago

I have 1 ,,, I Sold what you see in the Trailer ,,, but I kept the Tran's --- We'll Talk 2-morrow !!

If a Deal is Struck , I can ship it to you in the Tube that I got my AC/DC Tran's in...

The Trans- is in the Pict- ,, But it is Stored Between my X-tra p/f Glass.. PM Sent w/ cell # ..

Edit : Could Start an Auction on it Here !!

Pinbot-Over-board.jpg

#8 7 years ago

You can try calling Doctor Pinball. It won't be an original, but I have seen good things said about their translites.
http://www.pinball.ro/index.html

#9 7 years ago

BR, that picture hurts me everytime I see it.

#10 7 years ago

That pic makes me cringe

#11 7 years ago

I emailed Dr. Pinball about the Pinbot translite a few months ago, got this reply and pic.

Pinbot NEW REPRO on which you have to mod yourself with backside stickers
>>>>> GAME OVER ,BALL IN PLAY,CREDITS and to cut the windows for displays (
>>>>> are plain white ) see atach
>>>>> for 49 usd + 16 usd shipment + tracking,ETA 20 days to US

Maybe this info will help you, I'm not exactly sure how this works.

pbot_72x53_7thumb.jpg

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from chipleader:

Pinbot NEW REPRO on which you have to mod yourself with backside stickers
>>>>> GAME OVER ,BALL IN PLAY,CREDITS and to cut the windows for displays (
>>>>> are plain white )

You have to mod it yourself? I don't really get this.

#13 7 years ago

yeah I don't get that either. I didn't know that was the case with these. I wonder if the stickers are included or if you have to make them yourself.

#14 7 years ago

Hey gweempose, I may be selling my original PinBot translight in the very near future. I also have my original red topper that needs to go. The topper does have a crack but its on the clear edge. When you mount it, you can't really see it. I need money to purchase another pin. I hate to sell these things but I think the time has arrived. Is anyone else attached to old parts or am I just a freak?

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from wombat:

Hey gweempose, I may be selling my original PinBot translight in the very near future. I also have my original red topper that needs to go. The topper does have a crack but its on the clear edge. When you mount it, you can't really see it. I need money to purchase another pin. I hate to sell these things but I think the time has arrived. Is anyone else attached to old parts or am I just a freak?

I'd be interested in the topper if you decide to sell it and gweempose doesn't want it =) Oh and parts just have a habit of collecting around here too, never know when you might need them!

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from wombat:

Hey gweempose, I may be selling my original PinBot translight in the very near future. I also have my original red topper that needs to go.

PM sent.

#17 7 years ago

BR, that picture hurts me everytime I see it.

Bring's back Alot of memories 4-me 2 ... Here's a Few Pict's of the Tran's.. It Did take a Hell've Roll when the Pin Slamed into the ditch , has a Rock impression , couple of scratches..

If anyone is interested ,make me an offer .. 1 to 10 ,, I'd say 5 !!

June_Auction_2012_032.JPG June_Auction_2012_033.JPG June_Auction_2012_034.JPG June_Auction_2012_035.JPG

#18 7 years ago

The one I currently have is nicer than BR's, so if anyone is interested in his, it's fair game.

1 month later
#19 7 years ago

What's a fair price on a used Pinbot translite? I have one that I want to sell locally. It's used and has some scratches. I can take a few pictures if it helps.

1 month later
#20 7 years ago

If someone wants it I have one.Just PM me

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside