Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mechslave
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Lmk if anyone has one of these for sale, thanks!

#2 10 years ago

You know I almost had one available. About 3 or 4 months ago someone on Ebay was selling pinball wall art with lights, after looking at the play field closely, it was a NOS Pinball Magic playfield, so I know there is at least one. It was listed under a very unusual category, but I tried to snipe at the last minute and my bid did not go through (was in a rural area) Someone must have had the same idea and the item sold for like $80. I was so mad at myself. This thing looked absolutely cherry, never installed.

Anyway, I know there is at least one out there, good luck.

#3 10 years ago

Hah darn! I will definitely pay $80 for one!

There are plenty out there being hoarded in closets, and they pop up from time to time and probably go from one closet to another. LOL There was one last year relisted on ebay several times, sent the guy an offer and never heard back and never followed up.

Anyway, hit me up if you got one! I'm not hoarding any NOS playfields for trade bait at the moment, sadly.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-pinball-magic-nos-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.