(Topic ID: 78959)

WTB: Pinball Magazine #1

By SilverUnicorn

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I have ordered Pinball Magazine #2, but #1 is sold out.

If anyone has one they would like to sell, I'd love to get a copy.

Thanks in advance!

Mods: I did not really see a category in the marketplace that this fit into. Sorry if it is mis-posted.

Thank you!
    Chris

1 month later
    #2 10 years ago

I too missed out on the #1 issue, so I'd be interested to know if anyone has one for sale. New or used.

#3 10 years ago

Got my Issue #2 in the mail. AMAZINGLY well done!!!

Bump - Still looking for issue #1.

CHris

#4 10 years ago

Thanks for the compliment

As editor of Pinball Magazine I'm getting requests for PM01 on a frequent basis. At the moment a reprint is not planned, but what I can do is start up a mailing list on the PM website where you can subscribe if you're interested in buying a copy of PM01. It will help to see how many may be interested. In case a reprint is in order, it's just 1 mailing to see if those on the list are still interested. Would you sign up for such a mailing list?

#5 10 years ago

I would, yes.

Chris

#6 10 years ago

For those interested in buying a copy of Pinball Magazine No. 1: I've added a sign up form in the right column of www.pinball-magazine.com. You can leave your email address, which will be added to a special list. When there are enough people interested in a copy, a revised reprint of Issue 1 will be considered.

#7 10 years ago

Aren't there a few places that still have them in stock?
    ...would you consider making a PDF copy? Is it available for Kindle?

#8 10 years ago

I have one wrapped up somewhere, I better start looking for it.

#9 10 years ago

I'm sure we have to find the SilverUnicorn an original copy as he would not want a remake!
    PBMr

#10 10 years ago

I believe I found one, thank you!

Chris

#12 10 years ago

Hey all, I am pretty sure that the Pacific Pinball Museum may have some of #1 left - you might wanna see if they'd ship one - or just come visit!

Info: http://pacificpinball.org/
    Phone: (510) 205-6959

#13 10 years ago

Confirmed they have it in stock at Pacific Pinball Museum and they can ship. Just contact them at the info above...

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

Confirmed they have it in stock at Pacific Pinball Museum and they can ship. Just contact them at the info above...

Thanks for the info, I have messaged them so hopefully I can grab one otherwise I'll sign up for the re run list unless anyone else has stock?

Cheers
    Mark

#15 10 years ago

I can't believe no one has said this yet, but...

$10k by Christmas.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-pinball-magazine-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.