• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hi there,

Looking to buy a machine in Vancouver Canada. For around 2000 dollars. I would love to find a Dr who, fish tales or getaway. I might be dreaming for that price especially Canadian prices but would anyone out there know of one for sale? Or any 90's machine?

Thanks,

Brad

#2 10 years ago

Have a Mint HUO TZ two owner, i have had for entire life except one year. Very few plays and totally original. Not sure about price probably 7500.00 May be out of price range. Bill

#3 10 years ago

Thanks for the offer Bill. Ya I would love to have a TZ but for now budget does not allow good luck with sale

#4 10 years ago

I have a Tales from the Crypt that will be for sale soon. 2500CAN obo.

I'm in Kamloops BC though...

#5 10 years ago

Thats too bad. Im looking for a minty TS and or a minty BSD hopefully close as well. I have found shipping really can do some damage if not properly packed and handled with care!

#6 10 years ago

I may trade my BSD wcbrandes, for the right deal, I said I'd never let it go...but I've had it quite awhile...PM sent

Tom

#7 10 years ago

Doesn't seem to be much out there. I have an add on craigslist as well so I haven't been collecting in about 5 years even back then seemed like there were more machines around at reasonable prices

#8 10 years ago

yes, if we all knew what was going to happen to Pinball prices I have a feeling we would all be rich!

#9 10 years ago

Did you see that TOTAN machine posted last weekend on craigs for 1000 bucks someone scored. I was late replying

#10 10 years ago

just remember and dont learn the hard way, when its too good to be true it usually is! If you do find something like this you need to be there in person with a truck and cash in hand!

#11 10 years ago

Anyone else have any machines for sale locally?

#12 10 years ago

Saving up for my second pin.
Have fun on your quest!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#13 10 years ago

We got a fish tales if ya ever come down to WA.

#14 10 years ago

How about a capcom flipper football? Only 600$. Lol

#15 10 years ago

that flipper football has been for sale for awhile I have never played that game. At first look that seems cheap for a machine but I'm guessing it's not that fun

#16 10 years ago

It is not that so much....... more the fact the dmd for that game is unobtainium. and very expensive if you do find it. Not worth going after IMO.

#17 10 years ago

Flipper football is fun for 2 players, but it's more of a novelty game than a real pinball...my son and I had fun playing it at the NWshow a few times...but I'd never buy one...unless I had 100 pins or something...

#18 10 years ago

I would love a fishtales, but by the time you ship from us to Canada , high shipping , tax at the border, it's a 700 dollar touch.

#19 10 years ago

I would prefer to find one in Seattle area and just go get the game myself. Shipping would be too much I agree.

#20 10 years ago

They made a shit ton of Fish Tales. One WILL pop up at some point in time.

#21 10 years ago

bump to extend my search still looking for one of the following:

Fish Tales
The Shadow
Dr Who
Getaway

#22 10 years ago

good list.

#23 10 years ago

hehe thx will be better if I can acquire one

#24 10 years ago

bthomson maybe put your location down to help in the future, and welcome to pinside.

#25 10 years ago

oh crap well it says I have it set in my settings but doesn't show up. Let me go play with it a bit more

#26 10 years ago

Thanks for the welcome Vex. Nice collection you have

#27 10 years ago

thanks have acdc and metallica premiums coming as well, have to decide if i transform a spare room to pins or sell something.

if i decide to sell something it would be shadow. i will keep you in mind if i do sell

#28 10 years ago

sweet ya Metallica looks awesome Let me know on the Shadow if you do sell thx.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 220.00
Playfields
Pinball Haus

$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

6,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, CA
Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

£ 110.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 9.95
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-pinball-in-vancouver-canada-help-me-find-a-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.