Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by spanks_4
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Anyone around Louisiana have any DMD pins on the lesser end of the spectrum for sell? Has to be 100% working.

#2 12 years ago

It would really help if you listed your city location,There are several members here from Louisiana.

Welcome to Pinside

#3 12 years ago

So you are looking for a Spectrum? Great game.

#4 12 years ago

Sorry I'm in Baton Rouge.

Not looking for a spectrum, but a dmd on the cheaper side of DMD's... I'm up for whatever though so let me know.

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from spanks_4:

Sorry I'm in Baton Rouge.

Not looking for a spectrum, but a dmd on the cheaper side of DMD's... I'm up for whatever though so let me know.

Pinsider-Pinballhelp I do believe had a few pins for sale/trade,He's from the New orleans area send him a Pinside PM.

#6 12 years ago

Cool thanks Mike!

#7 12 years ago

Wow no one has anything??? Normally I can find pretty much whatever I want, but I haven't even gotten any bites on CL this time...

#8 12 years ago

Spanks , It's look's to be Dry-n up Everywhere.. Make the journey Next sat to Winston-Salem for the Pinball Auction.. Should be several there.. Bring CASH !!!

#9 12 years ago

Is this the auction?

http://www.auctiongamesales.com/WINSTON-SALEM,NC.htm

How many machines do they usually have? What are prices usually like?

#10 12 years ago

No trips for me any time soon BR. Although the thought of having you ship something down is starting to look like my best option lol!

#11 12 years ago

Ok how about SS games?

#12 12 years ago

PM to you.

#13 12 years ago

Tried both of those, but thanks Nevus!

Open to all of LA, MS, AL, and maybe arkansas!!!

#14 12 years ago

Cody Chun in Mobile?

#15 12 years ago

Never heard of him before. If you have his contact info or a list of what he might have I'm open to it Nevus...

Really wish I would have met you at TPF and grabbed that AP13 now!

#16 12 years ago

No worries. It was not your day. I couldn't sell my Gottlieb Torch to anyone. It was not my day for that. It inspired me to get it going an in better shape for next years show. Cody is on KLOV and RGP. We have corresponded a little. A nice guy. He may be willing to let something go. I do not know the size of his collection.

#17 12 years ago

pm me his contact info if you have it.

I really want something to play, but the longer it takes the easier it is getting to say nevermind lol!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-pin-in-louisiana and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.