• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Sinbad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hi all
Im trying to chase down some ramps and rocket ship for a party zone restoration. If you have anything in good condition please let me know, much appreciated.
Thanks

#2 6 years ago

That game is creepy.

#3 6 years ago

Haha, why do you say that?

#4 6 years ago

The first time I saw it, I thought it was an SM Party. I mean, just look at the robot. Plus the really creepy music.

#5 6 years ago

Ramps are virtually impossible to get - have not seen a good set for sale in a long time.

Rocket ships happen on occasion. They show up on flea pay every now and again.

Good luck with your search and free bump for you.

viperrwk

#6 6 years ago

Thanks viperrwk.
I've pretty much come to that conclusion as well.

I did however send twisted pins an email as i hear they have started reproducing various ramps.... but no reply.

What ever happened to customer service??

#7 6 years ago

it's not a bad game, if you approach it like a system 11. Parts are way harder to get for it than they should be however, and the ramps were designed so horribly that I have never played a Party Zone where the ball didn't just randomly fall off into the drain.

''hey how you doin'?
''get your paws off me''

Glwts!

#8 6 years ago

I just played some PZ tonight. I really like (and own) the game. It's real quirky and the ramps are very cool.

#9 6 years ago

i made rocket ship mold from the orig. plastic. Turned out pretty darn good...you would have to paint it with chrome paint or similar and add the decals to it to make it look just like original. lmk if you are interested.
p

#10 6 years ago

Yeah - as a former owner, the two long ramps and rocket are very hard to come by. Hopefully someone will reproduce them some day. Interestingly enough, marco seems to have part of one ramp in stock?

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-8585

I've heard stories about owners having issues with the ball staying on the ramps ("ball drops"). Never had that problem with mine. So based on my experience this isn't a universal problem and I'm not convinced this is a ramp design problem. I think way too many PZs are just so beat that the ramps aren't sitting level anymore.

#11 6 years ago

I've had to turn down buying the machine because of this issue. I really wish someone would reproduce these.

I know marco has some, but not all unfortunately.

If i end up grabbing this machine, id definitely be interested in the rocket!

If anyone has any ramps tho, i'll be buying the machine and restoring it to former glory...someone please help me bring her back

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside